Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two questions

blunder1983blunder1983 Member Posts: 52

Hi guys!

Just came from Dark and Light, which while being a lot of fun to play is suffering severe connection issues.

Came across Roma Victor and it looks pretty awesomely good.

I've got a couple of questions:

1. I know the release date is hazy at the moment, but I am wondering how are we going to pay? What service for credit cards?

2. I'm an English teacher in Korea meaning I've got an Asian IP address. Will this result in problems for me to pay/play?

3. Does anyone know how developed crafting is atm? The skills in dark and light are woeful at present, with no crafting at all. As its my primary focus I wanna get crafting straight away.

4. Secsertes: This is a great idea on how to pay for the game, but surely the most hardcore players will not be paying for secs? They'll have great loot or craftables which they'll sell to newbies. Is there a way around this problem?

5. This is probably in the faq but wot the hell: What female roles will there be in the game? Limited or none? Is it sticking to history preventing them joining in fighting for example.

Oh and finally, is the Beta closed? Anyone able to inform me on its status?

Thanks a bunch, see you in game.

Comments

• pezitpezit Member UncommonPosts: 63

I'm kinda new to the roma-victor stuff myself but i will try to answer most of your questions.

1. Credit cards and paypal is all i've heard so far.

2. No idea, try asking in the official forums, the developers will probably answer your question pretty fast.

3. The crafting is a huge part of this game, they have released some skills that are already implemented http://www.roma-victor.com/game/skills.php and more is to be expected :)

4. There won't be any great "loot", so no leet players farming monsters. They have said it will be possible to play without buying any money, but of course it will be harder.

5. Since they want it too be as historicly(sp?) correct as possible females can't join the Roman legion. There will be a small difference in stats as well, but nothing that will make it impossible to play as something.

And finally, yes the beta is closed. They will open up the preorder for the game today(16th) and the first 1500 to order will be given a spot in the beta.