Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lateinos .. beta mmorpg..

hi guys.. ive got this great full 3D korean mmorpg here. it's called lateinos.

www.lateinos.com

it's a great game and i hope someone can start up a community for english players :D ..

i made a web on how to register.. but i removed the part on how to get a kssn.. ( dun get me banned here ) =p .. please reply to this post if possbile..

this is my web :

www.geocities.com/tingsihao/howtoregister.html

Comments

• MeficeMefice Member Posts: 10
    it look nice and they got some really big sword lol

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362
    looks fun, but since it requires a KSSN I'm not going to sign up.  I'm to paranoid about getting busted for identity fraud.

-------------------------------------------
    The fox is back, and hungrier than ever. Stay away if you're not willing to lose a limb... or two...

And back by popular demand... TEH K1RBEE D4Nc3!!1!1!
    <('.'<) <(^.^)> <('.'<) (>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')> <(^.^)> (>'.')> <('.'<)

(Hand drawn picture sig coming soon?)

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• RyosukeRyosuke Member Posts: 42
    Hmmmm Do you have aim or msn cuz my download keeps freezing and i cant use DAP.....

imageimageimage

• fatalblitzzfatalblitzz Member Posts: 128
    dude man that thing is tripping i cant even finish the register without it popping up with some wierdo korean quote...and i cant even download the client. can you help me?

• NebuluzNebuluz Member Posts: 28

hmm hmm this looks pretty nice...

but registration and download dont work :( hope someone got a new solution...

lol u need to register to download my dl keeps freezing whenever i try and if u get a msg when u click agree it bounces back the to line under ur ID its becuz ur name needs to be in korean :P so u gotta type a name in korean if not u cant register image stupid download freezing!! i cant use DAP either

imageimageimage

woot! I managed to register :)

Still downloading .... goes very slow ... 9KB... i guess it going to take 11h... lol

Anyway i did download the playmovie... and wow... is the game like that it must rock :) looked very nice....

okay can someone give me an exact example on how yall registered? PLEASE!!! i dont wont you're username or anything just how yall did it....that example that other guy gave was kinda wierd

imageimageimage

WOOT I GOT IT WORK TIME TO PLAY FINISHED DLING!! image

imageimageimage

Hehe.. Ryo have you started to play yet?

Im still patching..... 351/5433 patches.... darn it goooo gooos soo soo slow...

lol i got 2000 files left

imageimageimage

• loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316
    imageimage ya im still on the 1st dl file rofl bwh somethingsomethingsomething _1

a job of a lorer is to preach the history of chaos with out the lorer of chaos all would be in chaos

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

• loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316
    man this sure sucks i got 4 outa 5433 files i wish they make a god d*nm patch so we can dl it without the stupid slow patcherimage

a job of a lorer is to preach the history of chaos with out the lorer of chaos all would be in chaos

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

YeHAmms...

Got 1200/5433 now..... zZz... zZz...

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

being american sucks sooooo bad if ur into mmorpgs it seems.... 'sigh'

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

Heheh... yep Satan.... and i can tell you that being a swede sucks equaly :)

Ive check lots of new mmorpgs in mainly (Korean/Chines) language and damn there are many that look awesome....

• NinJa_HunteRNinJa_HunteR Member Posts: 43
    Can someone tell me what should i put in the second box of the registration form?

Thanks

----------------------

The Cowardly ones Often Die Before their True Death;the Brave ones Prove the Death Only once.

"...Issuru..."

• odinwiseodinwise Member Posts: 79

great...another diablo style korean mmorpg.

Pune!
    For the Horde!!

Dude this isnt even close to Diablo this is more like a mix of Lineage 2 and Helbreath you fight agaisnt nations in this i dont see any comparison to diablo 2 -.-  1/367 Files left...

imageimageimage

my god i d/c from the server like 1min after i log in sometimes i last longer -.- seems to d/c me everytime i cant play like this image

imageimageimage

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992
    Along with fatalblitzz, I'm having some trouble too with registering...Anyone could give us some help? The game looks pretty sweetimage

Ryo... I have the same problem as u got ... d/c.. but sometimes i can play like 5mins... but the game itself is lag free when working... there must be something with our systems or maybe its becouse its korean... what os do you run? Im running XP..

someone just give us thier registry example and  leave out your user name as pw. THANKS. I also need the korean no. or whatever that is.

its not our OS its becuz the server is in korea and it isnt very stable plus there were tons of koreans on now its night in korea so i dont get d/c anymore and yes the game is lag free just somtimes u loss connection cuz u live far away it doesnt matter bout ur computer image whats ur name in game!! i need somone help me transfer message me Server 1 name Gaara

imageimageimage