Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone playing?

KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

Just out of curiosity, are any of the regular visitors to this site playing TSO?  What are your thoughts?

-----

Old timer.

Comments

• crzybrtndrcrzybrtndr Member Posts: 94

Sorry, been too busy playing the game to respond image

My thoughts? Well, in spite of the many who think this game sucks, I rather like it.  I've played the fantasy/combat MMOs for a few years now and find TSO to be a nice change.  It's a good game if you're looking for something relaxing to do and just hang out.  People are just themselves and laid back, a few jerks, but nice for the most part.  If thrills and conflict and battle are what you're looking for, though, this is definitely not the game for you.

• NinJa_HunteRNinJa_HunteR Member Posts: 43

I'm currently a subscriber, the game it's not bad it's entretaining, but....if you want A LOT of Action then This Game it's ABSOLUTELY not for you.

And if you ask, is not alone there are people playing.

Thanks

----------------------

"A NinJa's Vengance RunS not Only Through His Blood.....But Trough His Soul....."

"...Issuru..."

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356

I don't see how anyone in their right minds could not think a game where you piss together is unfun.

What's this world coming to?  image

• CoolieoCoolieo Member Posts: 9
    i played tso for a year but to tell you the truth it gets old... fast... between people getting married and such there just isnt enough in the game to do... sur eyou get to meet new people but is it really worth paying 10 a month just to do everything over and over again?

• EmmaDiloEmmaDilo Member Posts: 21

Well, I'm playing, I just joined this boards today and I'm a little disgusted at the way most of you disregard TSO - I think if quite a few gave it a chance, you may like it more.

It's all about creativity and socialization - quite a change from the average shoot 'em up bang bang MMORPG

• KamioKappaKamioKappa Member Posts: 9

Well, I've noticed many of you aren't even *playing* TSO, but I guess I can tell you anyway. (:. There have been many new additions to the game, and it's really turning into something. The game was recently released to Japan, so we got a little flow of new players, and there have been quite a few updates. I don't like to see negativity towards such a great game, especially when it's coming from people who don't even play it.

As Emma said, I think you should give it a chance. This game has provided hours of entertainment for us all, from "taming" the maid, to playing with our "orbs" to making new friends. Give it a try, you never know.

KamioKappa - IH, CC and JP

KamioKappa - IH, CC and JP

• kraidkraid Member UncommonPosts: 23

i dont think its so many sims online players in mmorpg.com...

or maybe im wrong..

games with a normal life, quite peaceful and a lot of zombies

Run, you pigeons. It's Robert Frost.