Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Word Wrap?

squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
Hey I just tested this out and if you have one extremely long word, there is no word wrap it just goes on an one off the side of the screen.  I dont know about yall but I hate scrolling left or right.  Is there an option on the forums for word wrap to eliminate this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
Nathaniel Borenstein .

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea i just posted in that topic also

i think its when you get like one word or something all the way to the right of the thing...

press enter?

im not sure if your asking about that

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Sorry, that is just part of how HTML is rendered in a browser...there is no real way to tell a web browser to break a word.  Where are you seeing a word long enough to cause this problem?

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    In the spam section I tested this out with just a long string of 'a's and it goes off the screen way to the right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    And when will you see this in real practice?

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    I have encountered this when people use long strings of smileys and other stuff like WEEEEEE!!! really long with no spaces... imageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%