Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

awsome game!!

Kel2Kel2 Member Posts: 16

this game rocks!

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Yes, yes it does.

Open your eyes, close your mouth, and make a fist.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Aye.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • magik_fxmagik_fx Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 278

Sure does, but it's only a matter of time before someone comes on the thread to bash the game for being "gay","stupid","lame","queer" or the countless other names immature children tend to label games they don't play as. I never understood that mentallity: if I'm not playing it, it's not worth playing and no one else should enjoy themselves. Ahh well, hopefully they stay at bay :)

• JazcatJazcat Member Posts: 15

Although I don't play it anymore, I still enjoyed DAoC immensely.

Make a char on the PvP server, much more fun :)

• ClandestineClandestine Member UncommonPosts: 91

DAoC is "gay","stupid","lame","queer" and countless other names immature children tend to label games!!!!

Just kidding! image

I have played DAoC for over two years and have three 50s and countless others. I have enjoyed the game tremendously in that time. I am now looking for another game simply because my role-playing desires have changed and I am looking for a different community to be part of. Also, I have so much time devoted to the game that there is little I haven't seen and experienced many times over.

I recommend the game heartily to anyone who wants to get into MMORPGs. Just realize that DAoC is not everything in a game, and you will certainly find things you don't like and would do differently. My only real concern about the game is that Mythic does not seriously listen to its customers. They pretend to listen but in the end the develop the game they envision, not what the players envision.

With that said, I have spent WAY too many hours playing this game and WAY too many sleepy days at work because of it! Have fun and go Albion!

• magik_fxmagik_fx Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 278

I have to agree with you, Mythic really does tend to ignore their customer base to the point of insanity at times. It's downright frustrating when they ignore the people's voices, but despite that I've been having fun. I've been playing since beta, off and on of couse, and I would really recommend the game to anyone. However, with all games it does get repetetive and sooner or later you have to move on. However, It's a ton of fun up until that point, so enjoy every minute of it.

• EblisEblis Member Posts: 14

Im sure Daoc has and will have many friends, just like there are many people who dont like it.

Nothing wrong with having a favorite game, Play on!

• SavoSavo Member Posts: 25
    i played it for 1 months it was a great time !image