Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fallen earth a flop or success?

XFantasyXXFantasyX Member Posts: 138

::::24::its a flop for me since its been in the whole beta area for 2 years now::::30::

Mwahahahahhahah

Comments

• ajmstiltajmstilt Member Posts: 30

huh wha?

• VenaliciusVenalicius Member Posts: 33

Its neither yet... it hasnt been released... or mabe i fell asleep for a few months...::::33::

• StedfastStedfast Member Posts: 101
    Concur, it's neither.
  • adriradrir Member Posts: 101

Well yes, it has been in testing a long time but they have many powerful features and are undergoing alot of development and testing. Unlike most other MMOG's they hope to release a polished, ready, and finsished game. This is a huge task that nearly all other games have failed in.

Bearing in mind that they wanted to maintain their secrecy for longer, we have to maintain our patience. When they are ready, they will come - and I believe that they will present one hell of a game to us!

Also, at least they have inspired a lovely community here and others are starting to sprout up around the internet. I would say, for that reason alone, that beta is not a flop!

By the way, do you think the development of the rocket technology and space travel was worth the wait? As I understand it took much more than a few years to develop that and it was still quite astounding! Rate the game on results - not on how thourough they choose to test!

• StowawayStowaway Member Posts: 165

I think you're a flop for getting petty enjoyment out of coming to a game forum for people who are interested in the game, declaring it a flop for taking its time in development and making a pointless poll.

End of message.

• adriradrir Member Posts: 101

Originally posted by Stowaway
    I think you're a flop for getting petty enjoyment out of coming to a game forum for people who are interested in the game, declaring it a flop for taking its time in development and making a pointless poll.End of message.

/flameblanket;

LoL - Well, maybe that wasn't so much a flame as a sarcastic comment but I know from experience that if you expose material with a low flashpoint to a naked flame it will ignite very quickly! He's only going to return with some crazy and immature retort, thus instigating a further comment. Consequently, this will entice attention from trolls!

Edit: Does this read bad? It sounds a bit arogant but i cant quite reword it to sound otherwise :(

• StowawayStowaway Member Posts: 165

No, I know what you mean. doesnt read as arrogant or anything.

Just dont like fools coming along and saying things they clearly have no clue about....

Wasn't flaming him either, he'd know it if I was ::::27:: rawr, hardcore.

that was just my way of saying

'yeh yeh, whatever, move along, who cares what you think anyway'

::::20::

• Hardware-DCHardware-DC Member Posts: 95

The game nor beta is even out yet.  So, neithr would be the answer.  I will concur that I wish there was more info, a more steady means to communicate a bit with the DEVs and an official forum for everyone to come and pool their ideas to.

http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com DC Main Page
    http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com/apocalypse Sci-Fi / Apoc Theme Forums
    http://www.durmanhoth-clan.com/citadel DnD Style Theme forums (coming soon)

• XilanxivXilanxiv Member Posts: 22

Yeah, so umm, I see you have a few posts to your name, how many of them have been here? I don't recognize your name, you a passing fan boy or what?

I may not have many posts, but I followed FE long before finding this forum, and I've read most of the posts reguarding FE, if you did as well you'd know what they were up to and not even need to make a post like this. You're just inciting flamage. (burn burn!)

• mcr525mcr525 Member Posts: 117

There is no reason for this game to flop, afterall its original and has no bloody elves and dragons in it. That genre has been done to death so hats of to the devs for having the balls to come up with something different.

However, so many good MMORPG's go unnoticed due to crap marketing. So please devs, save some of the budget and get a great marketing progam going :)

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Originally posted by mcr525
    There is no reason for this game to flop, afterall its original and has no bloody elves and dragons in it.

QFE

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• drycatdrycat Member Posts: 119

I'm not sure if your post is actually accomplishing anything XFantasyX. Other than generating posts..

Now I have added a post to this thread image

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

Most of the time stupid flames like the OPs brings out the fans who defend the game. It's a great place to pick up info on what a game is going to be like. Some of the responces here have sparked my intrest so I'm off to go read more about it. ::::28::

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173

This games been in production for awhile, years I believe. They only recently went public. It's not a flop, it will be a success. Don't even know why I'm responding to this post, XFan obviously was just seeking attention.