Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nagging Question

natuxatunatuxatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

Okay I've been the playing th game for a little over a week now. it's fun and all but there is stilll one thing that I'd like to know. When in battle does it effect the outcome if you're moving around or no? Sometimes it seems like it does and sometimes it seems like it doesn't. I'm just wondering if I should bother running circles around the monsters I fight heh. If anyone knows thatnks.

(AND is it true that you have to be at level 18 before you can get the support jobs ability? because I've seen people with lower levels..

Comments

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Just from my own experience I have not seen any benefit when people run in circles around a creature they are fighting. 

As for the sub job thing, yes you have to be at least level 18 when you do the quest.  However, once you have done the quest, you could then switch to a different primary job that is not yet 18 and still have a sub job.

• natuxatunatuxatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    ok thankies for the reply!

• TinyTiny Member Posts: 31
    I dont really know, but I guess the running shouldn't take effect on the fight. Thats what its like in the other MMoRPGS.

Live by the sword - Die by the sword

Live by the sword - Die by the sword

• cyphorcyphor Member UncommonPosts: 131

As far as i can tell running has nothing to do with if you dodge the attack, thats more to do with your characters skills.

This can be seen as enemies can hit you when facing in the other direction or by melee attack from a distance image

• jbvegetajbvegeta Member Posts: 109
    i dont think it makes a difference