Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Emotes

2»

Comments

• drycatdrycat Member Posts: 119

Not me image

Though I certainly know plenty of armor and weapon crafters that did it. In fact, the power-gamers used something else. They would use image recorders that produced macro scripts that could be run along side of the SWG client and emulate the armor or weapon making process. This was done in the *crunching* stage of building weapon and armor skills. So, they would buy a bunch of junk to do some crunching and turn on the macro and just leave it. I found this out by becoming good friends with several weapons and armor crafters during my time in SWG.

Me, I like to do things by hand. I prefer to actually play a game versus letting the computer play for me. Though, I do like macros for their convenience value, as we all do I am sure image

• GrimCreepGrimCreep Member Posts: 121

You know it just came to mind the one emote that I used most often. I remember hauling balls through Theed on my barc speeder and giving a nice high speed /slap to people walking about or chatting. What a great feeling it gave me, especially the death threats I would get when they would send me personal messages.

Now THATS an emoteimage

Lead with your face and role with the punches.

• CliveClive Member Posts: 65

Something tells me we'll have a peace sign for an emote.

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

<---Dreads all the anime geeks who use the peace sign...but likes their female avatars in skimpy clothes ::::28::

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• CliveClive Member Posts: 65

I was referring more to masked men who look like members of ICP rather than anime people.

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

But clowns are no fun...

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• drycatdrycat Member Posts: 119

Then perhaps... female, anime clowns in skimpy clothing.

Now that's what I call a clown image

Actually, it is somewhat of a disturbing image... oh well image