Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patche notes December 1st

13»

Comments

• grapevinegrapevine Member UncommonPosts: 1,927

No worries, but btw it looks the same as the Knight robe just with lower stats.

Finally got my Knight robe and in the correct colour from a Black Sun Thug, cl85/6.  A cl80 Jedi can solo them without any protection, same with the cl88 Assassins (all be it a lot more risky).  You just need to use saber block and be prepared to run and repeat, when it wears off.   Can get boring, but works.  All other Black Sun seem to enter melee, so need to switch to a blaster, kite and force run when your health gets low.  Re-entering combat once your health is back up.  Although you do need some protection, I did manage a CL85 using that method.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by grapevine
    No worries, but btw it looks the same as the Knight robe just with lower stats.
    Finally got my Knight robe and in the correct colour from a Black Sun Thug, cl85/6. A cl80 Jedi can solo them without any protection, same with the cl88 Assassins (all be it a lot more risky). You just need to use saber block and be prepared to run and repeat, when it wears off. Can get boring, but works. All other Black Sun seem to enter melee, so need to switch to a blaster, kite and force run when your health gets low. Re-entering combat once your health is back up. Although you do need some protection, I did manage a CL85 using that method.

LOL! ya I am starting to play the cheesy jedi to get things done as well at this point. Force block is impressive just doesn't last long enough to get one down.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World