Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM News: MMORPG.com Podcast Now Available!!

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

MMORPG.com is pleased to announce the launch of our very first podcast. The show officially launched today at 4:15 EST and can be found above in our toolbar under podcast, or, by simply clicking here.

Game/On is the official podcast of MMORPG.com, bringing you the best and latest information and talk within the MMO genre! Matt McLean and MMORPG.com’s own Jon Wood host this monthly podcast which you can subscribe to via RSS feed, iTunes, iPodder, or PodcastPickle.com. Matt & Jon will discuss a variety of topics each month, as well as recapping the news from the latest games. They will also sit down one-on-one with big names from the gaming world to talk about their projects! 

You can leave you comments on the podcast in general, here.

Want to let us know which side you think won the PvP rounds? Have an opinion of your own to share? Click here for the in-game items for real-life money argument, click here for the expansions argument, click here for the SWG segment.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Cool, And now the word "discussion forums" has been changed to "forums" image I mean i liked the word "discussion forums" better because we used it alot and it should keep it's place.

Can the name be changed back to discussion forums or is their not enough space?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    Cool, And now the word "discussion forums" has been changed to "forums" image I mean i liked the word "discussion forums" better because we used it alot and it should keep it's place.

There is not enough space.

Funny how no one is upset that it no longer says "Cool Comics" ;)

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

Cool, And now the word "discussion forums" has been changed to "forums" image I mean i liked the word "discussion forums" better because we used it alot and it should keep it's place.

Well, there is not enough space for us staff - we have a toolbar that appears to the right of the menu - so it does not leave enough room for us.  I like "Discussion Forums" too and once we get a stand alone admin toolbar I would like to add it back image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Ahh I see. Ok then. I guess I got to deal with it. At least my Christmas wish for it to be back will come true someday. Btw, the Cool Comics wasn't that cool image. I like it, but it's not that good for me to be constantly checking like the forums. I planed on making a whole bunch of comics from MMORPG screens for this site. I still plan on doing it...

Thanks for the info.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696
    Glad you liked it Gunblade. :) We look forward to bringin you another. :)

Cheers,
    Jon Wood
    Managing Editor
    MMORPG.com