Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALERT!!!!

I am a long time user of Knight Online and I decided I would actually spend money on the game even though many of the user that have already done so told me not to after i purchased the 500 knight cash i waited and waited and waited to recieve it and yet nothing paypal has already given the money and nothing has happened no night cash no refunds i posted on the the site under customer support billing support the first time it was just deleted so i posted again and now im just ignored all I ask is that i recieve what i payed for this is the email i sent to [email protected] or what ever its called and i have yet to hear back from them or recieve anything please help.

I purchased 500 knight cash in game yesterday i post on the site that i have not recieved it all the happened is the post was deleted i have not recieved any knight cash or refund of money also it is not posted on the site or anywhere in game that you must purchase a premium account in order to purchase knight cash if this is what the problem is please verify it and post it so people will know thank you.

and yet i still have not heard back from them its been 3 days

Comments

• psydexpsydex Member Posts: 187
    Contact paypal and put in a dispute. There account will be locked up until you receive your item or they refund you.
  • DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883
    Wrong to shut Knight Online down? Probably. Wrong to want what he paid for or recieve his money back in a timely fashion? No. I don't care if the game is free or not. I don't care if they get 5,000 e-mails a day. If someone sends them money, they better have a system to know it and respond to it quickly. Otherwise, people find out and don't send money anymore. Then the game does shut down. And I.m sure that many people here (including myself), play Knight Online and will be watching to see what happens.  I agree with psydex as to the most reasonable course of action at this time.
  • airabdulairabdul Member Posts: 53
    if he paid they should answer topspin cus they write to their site clearly we do not support free loaders . if they get money  they should do smth . also lemme tell u this u are lucky that u didn't get bannec for smth like credit card freud cus once happened to a friend. my friend bought a premium service and cus of their server problems they told him that he triy to chat and ban him after that he sand all the paper about the pay to k2 network they just said sorry and didn't wanted to do anything about it . these kind of things happens but keep posting about it .
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

topsin

Spellcheck my friend. Spellcheck!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84

Over a million ppl play that game. I dont think you'll get it shut down. They said they didnt accept PayPal either i dont think....

• Unreal_MageUnreal_Mage Member Posts: 84
    And then again after reading it again, if a half a million other ppl are getting Knight Cash, then you must've done something wrong...
  • yes you should.image