Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Good MMORPGs To play?

any recomemded mmorpg to play???

good 1image

Comments

• MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

At this time, I would like to turn your attention to the left side of the webpage. If you can find one there or something under the list of free games in this forum, then chances are, it's not out yet.

Thank You, have a nice day.

• crazytraincrazytrain Member Posts: 8

if u are tired of playing hardcore mmo then, play flyff, http://flyff.gpotato.com

graphics are good and chars are cute.

The good thing for this game is f2p for good...

• RedRabRedRab Member UncommonPosts: 280

Open beta on this: http://www.ferentus.com/.

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”
    William S. Burroughs

• ChainiChaini Member Posts: 1

i would suggest dark age of camelot.  it kept my interest for over 4 years, the longest any mmo has kept my interest.  i would suggest rolling a toon on a classic server cuase all the other servers are SO XP grind orientated, they just are not fun.  im at a point now though, after 4 years, that i need something different.  im waiting for the DDO to come out.  nice graphics and seems different then most.  you get xp from completing quests, not from just hack and slash.  and they are trying to keep it as close to PnP as possible.

star wars galaxies wasnt bad in the begining, but its so Jedi driven now, its also an xp grind from hell.  just not worth it to me.

• ChaosLegionChaosLegion Member Posts: 15

i tried ferentus...any its....boring..ZzZzz because u must click the mob and must press attack mode..so disturbing...and when u wana run away from monster when your fighting (melee) its so hard.. 

i tried khan... but the game depends more or ki than level.

so anymore new mmorpg to recomend

• ZeremiZeremi Member Posts: 386

::::08:: F L Y F F ::::08:: ::::28::

[quote]Originally posted by crazytrain
    [b]if u are tired of playing hardcore mmo then, play flyff, [url=http://flyff.gpotato.com]
    graphics are good and chars are cute.
    The good thing for this game is f2p for good...[/b][/quote]

::::08:: F L Y F F ::::08:: ::::28::

Whoops ::::04::

• AkimakiAkimaki Member Posts: 2

Dark and Light, Roma Victor or maybe DDO. they coming out soon and looks really promising. and wouldn't recommend SWG also, now with the new changes..::::26::

• MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278

Well, I really don't know why is everybody hyped up about DDO, trust me, u guys will be very disapointed.  Back on topic, how about this:

Play SILKROAD, it's free and good, and then when Age Of Conan or Dark And Light goes live, then switch to one of them, that's what I'm doing now.

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
    i tried silkroad..man it suxs... 1st too many people...no monster to kill 1 monster appear all rush..
  • MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278
    I have no clue which server/version u have been playing, i'm playing Silkroad right now, and the least problem I have is getting mobs, if anything there is a few too many mobs in certain places.

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • 78125787812578 Member Posts: 2

Guild Wars is the best i played before. You dont need to pay monthly fee, jsut buy game and play it.
    A lot of missions , quests , monsters, armors , weapons. GW is brilliant game.

hasdn hasjdfansd juasdf a sdf asdfjasdnfasxfn djsnxf nsdnf xcvhjsn vv5nhyr

• skylightanglskylightangl Member Posts: 1
    If you like the fun little games with simpleness, try out Toontown. Yep, Toontown. I've been playing it for about 3 years now. No, it's not just for kids, it's actually a very entertaining game once you get into it.
  • tusk09ertusk09er Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by skylightangl
    If you like the fun little games with simpleness, try out Toontown. Yep, Toontown. I've been playing it for about 3 years now. No, it's not just for kids, it's actually a very entertaining game once you get into it.

its not a mmorpg .. the only place u can meet others is in a town as soon as u leave via portal ur on ur own until u warp to another outpost or city vie portal
  • kitazkitaz Member Posts: 6
    Dark and light looks like one of the better games coming out, And like Akimaki says, I'd definetley stay away from SWG unless u like paying for crap :)
  • yenyponyenypon Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by Munka

At this time, I would like to turn your attention to the left side of the webpage. If you can find one there or something under the list of free games in this forum, then chances are, it's not out yet.
    Thank You, have a nice day.

I agree with Munka. Or you could try google/yahoo search engine for you to find out what game you really want to play...There's a lot of pretty good games out in the market but we didn't know what type/kind of game your looking for so I guess you must see for yourself...image
  • tiabstiabs Member Posts: 61

I picked up flyff and played for like a day.  My wife made fun of me so i statred looking further.  For the past 3 days I've been playing silk road online.  It is holding my interested, and i don't mind if my friends see me playing it!

I'ce only gotten to level 10, but that's the longest i've played an mmo since i dropped ff xi about 6 months ago!  Considering this game is still in beta, I have high hopes.

• DeltaMazeDeltaMaze Member Posts: 198

I used to play guild wars but after i beat the game for the 4th time it got a little boring so now im just playing silkroad till another good mmorpg comes out

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

avoid SWG at all costs with the new changes

I have played Flyff a little. I love how cute it is but I hate how simplistic it is, there really is no depth at all ot it.

I've wondered about Ferentus since its pvp but haven't tried it.

I play Eve Online currently, very good game but tons of new lag issues and today it hit over 20,000 players online at the same time, yikes.

• vampdvampd Member Posts: 5

hey kidd ur link isnt working ne more i thought u should know newayz if u no ne other games or links to get to the game that u were trying to origonaly advertise that would be cool

Da Newb Dat Knows

• niksaniksa Member Posts: 52
    It really depends on you. I think like another poster said, you should go to the list on the left hand side of the page and check each one. One of my friends absolutely LOVES warcraft... another friend ADORES city of heroes/villains, and another one is still hooked on EVE. I have friends who have played many of the games on the left side, but I can tell you that all of them are looking forward to Age of Conan or Vanguard the most. Personally I play City of Villains and also Anarchy Online once in a while since it's free, but I'm waiting for Age of Conan or Vanguard personally. ;)

-Niksa

Looking for a real game.

• raven999raven999 Member Posts: 8
    I've been playing Eve for close on 2 years. Top class game but after 2 years i want to try something new. Ferentus looks promising.

ferentus.....its not a good game to play compared to others...

btw..is sun a good game???

• FatBallsFatBalls Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by raven999
    I've been playing Eve for close on 2 years. Top class game but after 2 years i want to try something new. Ferentus looks promising.

I started playing eve in beta and made the decission I would not pay a monthly fee to play a game and stopped when it went live for close to a year. It however was calling my name day in and day out as it was something I had never experianced in a game before. The pvp was awsome I mean you actually had something to lose and or something to gain. That in itself was a addiction for me for others it is the fact you can build an empire start a corp build it as large as you wanna be.

With this being said I ended up caving in and now have 7 live accounts on EvE and have done more in this game that any other. I still enjoy it but would like to see it turn alittle darker. The space anymore although having more people playing it the 0.0 areas are less traveled thus making me go into empire for my fill of blood making it more and more difficult to actually move around in space.

I am somewhat babbling about eve but would like to say if anyone is interested in a game that will certainly hold their intrest for a long time this game is it.

I however a getting bored with it at the moment as I stated they are making it has become difficult for me to get the sort of pvp action I am used 2 anymore and would like to try something closer to pirates of the burning sea which will enable me to be as scurvey as I chose to be :)