Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SplitPaw

SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Ok, i have been told that if you do the Solo Arena, and finish it, you will gain trust from the Gnolls. But i have also heard that you need to complete 3 quests before gaining trust.

Which one is true?

So far i have done the Solo Arena, but thats all and im not sure who to talk to to gain trust from the gnolls.

If i have to do 3, i plan on doing the Heroic Arena with a group, but im not sure which other is easy, what do you guys suggest?

Thanks in advanced

Comments

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092
    There are only certain quest that count towards the 3. The solo Arena is one of them. Not sure if the heroic Arena counts. Two other quests you could do is The Hideout one, sorry I forget exact name, and Harclaves. Once you gain trust you will automatically be updated. You don't have to talk to anyone. Good luck and good place to look for any tips is EQ2 forums under the Splitpaw Adventure Pack threads.
  • SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

ok cool, thanks a lot..

I have failed the Harclave one 3 tiems already lol, twice because i had add's when fighting the spore king, and another 2 because i accidentally turned stealth off while running :/

• quaikyquaiky Member Posts: 566

heroic arena doesn't count. the other 2 zones that count are crawler cave and alone in the dark but these require groups. usually the easiest way to get trust it is solo arena, harclave and hideout solo part.