Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shout out to all play'n AC1 or considering

Well its decided, right after I stop at my parrents, dig through my old stuff and grab my ACDM cd, im starting up again.  

Now for the fun part, I got 3 of my rl freinds wanting to join with me and AND now I wanna see if any MMORPG.com peeps are playing.  If so which server?  And what whose your monarch?

If theres no one really on a server here on mmorpg.com, then I'd love to get some peeps going on this great game again.

This is really just a great time to join the game again.   Seasons will be a chang'n and theres always monthly junk to do once ya get lvled (and if you've played this game before you know its not really that hard to power level once you get into the know).  

Ta-Ta all

~Best thing since sliced bread

SWG-Ahazi- Kovoa DE/DOC
AC-Morningtha- Fou-Lu lvl 79 UA/LIFE

Comments

• ShogooShogoo Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Well U can catch me on Wintersebb Server. I'm usualy playing as Black Falcon or Red Falcon, I'm in the Guardian of Light Monarchy.image

• cloudacvcloudacv Member UncommonPosts: 210

*casts raise dead III*

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

Don't use that old CD to try and install, will just cause issues. Go to the trial site and download the free trial, it is the full game. Also when you get the free trial make sure to check your spam folder for the key, some e-mail services send it there sometimes.

If you want to use that old account you will have to call Turbine and migrate it over most likely, since it is pre-ToD. Plus then you'd have to buy ToD for it. But if you start a new account with the trial, you will get ToD for free and not have to go through migration. That means you'll be playing as soon as you download.

As for servers I'd suggest FF but whatever one you have fun on is still a good choice.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Congratz on a 6 1/2 year necro. Your parents must be proud of your inernet prowess.