Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Quit!

13»

Comments

• GolricGolric Member Posts: 153

Originally posted by cdeepal
    I find WoW to be a very boring game. I couldn't play it for more than 2 weeks. This game is only good for 12 year old kids. No depth, no excitement, no challenge and not fun.

im 17 and i think this is quite possibly the greatest mmorpg ever iv played nearly every popular (and some not) game on this site and so far this is the best imo
  • destro3979destro3979 Member Posts: 470

hey my hunter is on wildhammer :p his name is hunterr also im commin back once the expantion comes out

• SunQuanSunQuan Member Posts: 23

::::02:: reading WoW forums make me feel so much younger than I actually am - nice to be 12 yrs old again...

and yes - I do love WoW ::::24::

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

WoW is good..

That guy that said runescape......What the heck?

Runescape is made for Children.

In the long run, I say Runescape is a beginners game. Like reading Dick and Jane to learn how to read.

I love that you have so much to choose from in races. Not just human dominate.

But, whatever floats your boat man. Go play runescape or something...

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

Originally posted by jimmyman99

and it says this week he played less then 1 hour...
    ON a general note, WoW isnt perfect. It has its flaws. But why I think we should praise WoW is for setting up a new standard - casual one. No more is it necessary to find a great and powerful guild to get to the top and get to 95-99% of the content. No more forced grouping. No more spending 5 minutes regaining health and mana after killing just a single mob. Sure, WoW may be considered shallow in comparison with other behemoths with HUGE amount of highend content, but if it means spending half of your life getting there, then that content is no good I say. We need casual gameplay, lots of content, lots of variety, and we need murlocs!!! All games should have murlocs in it!!! GRAWWLRLRLRLRLRLRAWRL

OFT (except the little buggers in goldshire kept attacking me when i was lauched out of the cannon at darkmoon faire)

Originally posted by destro3979

hey my hunter is on wildhammer :p his name is hunterr also im commin back once the expantion comes out

woo wildhammer>all no lag and no queues for everybody!
  • WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by cdeepal
    I find WoW to be a very boring game. I couldn't play it for more than 2 weeks. This game is only good for 12 year old kids. No depth, no excitement, no challenge and not fun.

I only have one comment --- Trolling flame creator. Don't feed the trolls :)
  • iddmitriiddmitri Member UncommonPosts: 671

/clap
    /bravo

• AlucardsHellAlucardsHell Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by BobCrazyton
    Wait so WoW wasn't fun so you're going to RS? You ain't to bright are you?

i would have to say that runescape is one of the best games for the computer

i myself have been playing for about 1 year and love it, i would also hve to disagree with your statement about that only dumb people play runescape

runescape is just one of those games that will keep your attention

Sniping You To Hell

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by AlucardsHell

Originally posted by BobCrazyton
    Wait so WoW wasn't fun so you're going to RS? You ain't to bright are you?

i would have to say that runescape is one of the best games for the computer

i myself have been playing for about 1 year and love it, i would also hve to disagree with your statement about that only dumb people play runescape

runescape is just one of those games that will keep your attention

You're not very bright as well
  • WordaenWordaen Member Posts: 203
    Or maybe he just prefers Runescape to WoW. Shrug. I don't understand it but not all games are for everyone. Obviously, that game has something that appeals to this person so cut him a little slack huh?
  • bloodrunnerbloodrunner Member Posts: 55

hey heres and idea  image

just stick it out till the expansion comes out they are changing the lvl cap to 70.

• encryptedencrypted Member Posts: 6

I really hate i quit threads.... so you quit, so what. how about being more productive and saying more than "i quit" how about giving more details then "it just wasent fun anymore..."

• Ra'veRa've Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by bloodrunner
    hey heres and idea image
    just stick it out till the expansion comes out they are changing the lvl cap to 70.

Im not taking up for the op i quit thread BUT what does 10 more levels give you that they couldnt give you in 60 levels? More gear? More instanced higher end dungeons? The problem that many people have with wow is that there seems to be no purpose to end game. Personaly i had the most fun in the 20-29 BG's than any other part of the game.

• RageMonsterRageMonster Member UncommonPosts: 120

Can I have all your stuff?

LOL

Seriously, they leave but they always seem to come back.  See you later and good luck!

• KashiusKashius Member CommonPosts: 88

I play WoW. "Everybody" plays WoW, so that makes me cooler than anyone who does not play WoW. If you quit WoW, you are obviously not cool/dumb/a loser. Playing WoW makes me cooler than you...

Seriously, if you don't care that he quit WoW, don't bother posting. If you're going to call him an unintelligent person for playing a different game instead of WoW, seek therapy. Playing one game over another does not dictate ones intelligence. Grow up.

-Kash-

• destro3979destro3979 Member Posts: 470

ummmm if you go back a few pages it says im playing still...

i never ended up quiting...

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by destro3979

ummmm if you go back a few pages it says im playing still...
    i never ended up quiting...

lol on the first page it said you quitted and that is the heading for this thread anyways... so you stfu and go back to runescape, you noob

/lol

/spit

/bye

• Takata5Takata5 Member Posts: 336

Anything worse than a I quit thread is when the thread lasts 8 pages long and the person doesn't even really quit the game but says he's comming back for the expansion. I'd say time to lock the thread moderators. ::::28::

In other words you should have stated, I'm not quitting but just taking a break and will be back when the expansion comes out.