Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Quit!

yes i quit WoW

it just wasent fun anymore...

so now im playing runescape(agin for the 4th time :p)

so bye i have until dec. 1st

Comments

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    Wait so WoW wasn't fun so you're going to RS? You ain't to bright are you?
  • GrymligastGrymligast Member Posts: 7

Uhm, I'm sorry but I don't think anyone cares...

• BlittzzBlittzz Member Posts: 261

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Amen to that

And why is this thread even here? K thats nice, bye bye then.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

Omg *careface*

• MUHzzxK0MUHzzxK0 Member Posts: 389

Originally posted by destro3979

yes i quit WoW

Can I have your stuff?

imageimage

• bukshotbukshot Member Posts: 277

yes i quit WoW

OMGZ I wantz gold!

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

lol be nice fellas

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

LOL...he is not very bright
  • OrcBreathOrcBreath Member Posts: 17

Why do you think it wasn't fun anymore?  Same old thing?  What?

I think WoW is fantastic.

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Everybody is asking for gold or items.. well all I want is a cookie

Oh and about OP, he will be back becuase I hear Blizz just hired a professional gnomish assassin group to "reclaim" all those who have falled to the temptation of other MMOs (some people deny any other MMO other then WoW even exist!)...

Watch your backs, becuase stealthed gnomes are behind it!!!

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• Patty8859Patty8859 Member Posts: 7
    WoW is amazing, even though it is p2p.  I would still be playing but i am broke, so i can't pay for it hahaha.  I might have to get a job so i can play again :P
  • pirrgpirrg Member Posts: 1,443

Personally i quit wow because i realized how incredibly shallow the game is. I mean what do you do while you play it? You kill stuff to get a better weapon so that youll be able to kill stuff more easily, rinse repeat ad naseum.

The PvP was way too carebear with absolutely non-existant death penalties and the quests were pretty much the same thing in a different setting going from level 1 to 60.

I really liked the many instances since they added some variety to the game and of course the beautiful game world, but overall it felt like i was running around in blizzards themepark.

• CaptainRPGCaptainRPG Member Posts: 794

Originally posted by pirrg

Personally i quit wow because i realized how incredibly shallow the game is.

Shallow means you are ethnocentric and excluding certain people from your groups for not fitting in.

Guild Wars is by far the most shallow MMORPGs. I couldn't even get into the early level groups in Post-Ascalon City if I was a Ranger, a Mesmer or underlevel. It's easy to form a group in WoW, or at least back when I played. It was just difficult to find a healer unless we decide to go with 2 Paladins. It only gets tough to get into a team at endgame if you are a hunter, paladin warlock or a druid.

I mean what do you do while you play it? You kill stuff to get a better weapon so that youll be able to kill stuff more easily, rinse repeat ad naseum.

You realize you just described the gameplay of EVERY MMORPG?

The PvP was way too carebear with absolutely non-existant death penalties and the quests were pretty much the same thing in a different setting going from level 1 to 60.

WoW does have death pentalities as you're armor gets broken. EQ and Lineage II had armor drop penalties, which was the worse and most exploited death penalty in the game. GW has death penalties that cripples the gameplay of early level players in Post-Ascalon City. As you get better armor, weapons and skills in GW, DPs are non-existent and quest become trivial.

I really liked the many instances since they added some variety to the game and of course the beautiful game world, but overall it felt like i was running around in blizzards themepark.

Again, every MMORPG goes that route, not just Blizzard. Trust me, I've played other MMORPGs. They all have problems and do nothing to improve on them.

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384

Well there are some things about runescape that are better than WOW.......well they both have very mixed communities (most being immature jerks) . I think that runescape is better other than the fact that thr word noob is Massively overrated...

• Psym0nPsym0n Member UncommonPosts: 283
    well.. gl on your life.. ah wait.. first get one..image
  • ntredamentredame Member Posts: 13

I know someone had to have asked before but....Can I have your stuff???

• LarKanGeLarKanGe Member Posts: 5

Hum what's the point to ask for stuffs?! Anyway everything is boe or bop ... Although u could get his money, i dun think that u r on the same server as him ... image

I left WoW too ... I was rank 13 ... Only Neferian left in Blackwing lair ... But i cant have fun anymore in this game.

PvP system is bad, u have to farm battlegrounds to get honor, u dun need to kill ... So if u reach rank 14, it doesnt mean u r good, but only u are hardcore gamer. DAOC or Knight Online have much better systems.

PvE is ok, but u HAVE to be in a great guild to have fun there. Moroever when u r done with all instances, its really boring to farm always same bosses ...

Well im waiting for the Burning Crusade expension, this game really need a lot of new contents !

• themaineventthemainevent Member Posts: 103

Originally posted by Psym0n
    well.. gl on your life.. ah wait.. first get one..image

wait.. not to be mean, but your telling this guy to get a life when u have played wow for 750+ hours?

• LarKanGeLarKanGe Member Posts: 5
    Well 750 hours is not that much if he is playing since the start ...

and it says this week he played less then 1 hour...

ON a general note, WoW isnt perfect. It has its flaws. But why I think we should praise WoW is for setting up a new standard - casual one. No more is it necessary to find a great and powerful guild to get to the top and get to 95-99% of the content. No more forced grouping. No more spending 5 minutes regaining health and mana after killing just a single mob. Sure, WoW may be considered shallow in comparison with other behemoths with HUGE amount of highend content, but if it means spending half of your life getting there, then that content is no good I say. We need casual gameplay, lots of content, lots of variety, and we need murlocs!!! All games should have murlocs in it!!! GRAWWLRLRLRLRLRLRAWRL

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    imageimage

• EljewsterEljewster Member Posts: 13
    Just wondering how far did you get into WoW, Cause the deeper i get into end game the more i love it

Originally posted by Eljewster
    Just wondering how far did you get into WoW, Cause the deeper i get into end game the more i love it

I think he got to 60, thats when I hear people are beginning to exprience the "grind". I think this happens to hardcore peoeple, people who play a lot, like 8-10 hours daily. They reach 60 quickly and end up doing same set of instances over and over again, or grind BGs for honor.
    Thats normal. Since all games will eventualy run out of high end content, you will always have people stuck with nothing to do. With some games like Everquest, this wont happen fast enough, but the payoff is with HUGE amount of time (read grind) to actualy get to that high end content. Its basicaly like an old fashioned weight scale - u put something on the left side and it becomes heavier there, but as a result, right side is lighter and is raised. You cant have it both way unfortunately. Its either satisfy 80% of population (casual players) or 20% of (hardcore pplayers). Make this game grind-free and end up with several thousands of people angry at lack of diversity on the high end side. Make this game grindfest and force grouping and you make hundreds of thousands of people mad because they dont have time and commitement to spend so much real time just getting to the next level.
    The day any MMORPG game becomes casual friendly AND with a huge amount of endgame content - on that day there will be no other game on the market becuase that one game will be perfect.

imageimage

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

yes i quit WoW

So you're leaving WoW for Runescape? Not to put down Runescape, but are you insane? At least try DAoC or EQ2 or something. image

• paravionparavion Member Posts: 422

Originally posted by anarchyart

yes i quit WoW

So you're leaving WoW for Runescape? Not to put down Runescape, but are you insane? At least try DAoC or EQ2 or something. image

Because he is a noob.

• AnimanaAnimana Member Posts: 8

Bored of WoW? is that possible? of course repeating solo quest can be boring. Everyone should try all the Battle Grounds at least ounce before they quit. leveling is optional!