Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would Anyone like to start a guild?

2»

Comments

• crzybrtndrcrzybrtndr Member Posts: 94

Sounds good to me, I really like the idea that members of the council will be voted out as well as in.  It's keeps a good flow of fresh ideas coming in.  Good thinking!

Go ahead and count me in as one who would be honored to join your guild.  I have no idea what my name will be yet ingame, but I have narrowed it down to either being a phoda or a gargoyle........I'm getting there.......LOL

• Se_arSe_ar Member Posts: 74

On a seperate note, will anyone interested in joining please contact me by my e-mail, or my aim.

(e-mail): [email protected]

(aim): dragonfire60123

And what's with this double spacing?

The sword of light illuminates the dark. I am that light.

• mobettahmobettah Member Posts: 77

Originally posted by Se_ar
    Well, mobettah,  I plan onto making a system onto where the entire guild votes on something, and then with the outcome of the poll the desicion will be made.

Thank for answering the UXO guild organizational questions...a lot of options here. 

crzy-  thanks for the word on instanced dungeons.  That means that only our direct oponent guild would be challenging, and no distractions, right?  a major plus for uxo, imho.image

Exactly, noone to distract us from our goal. Except maybe a rival or two.

Well, folks we have all of our leaders set, except, one. It shall be the one person who can come up with an (moderatly well) website. As soon as the website is up, the guild begins. Ah, and some more info: we are combining an RP/Achieving type guild. (Ah, and a name change will come shortly image

Hey everyone. We aren't quite dead yet, in fact, it's time for a revival. I'm looking for some council (admin) members, hopefully one shall be a web designer? image We're looking also for a name change, and some members (if possible) I'm hoping we're to become one of the most famed guilds this side of Norrath! Oh..... wait, did I say Norrath? DON"T KILL ME!

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    i don't know how to create a website but anything else u need.. just askimagebtw i havent looked in this forum for like 3 months so sorry if i missed anything

Heh, no worries man, you've missed nothing on this thread. Anyone still wanting to step up to the task? Please step right up!

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    is anyone besides se-ar and me still in this? come on people!

I'm kinda wondering that myself. People were excited, now......... uhm, they're not. Well, still my previous offers stand! Anyone can grab 'em so step on up!

Uhm, guys, well...... shit. Looks like game over for us. Thread over, guild over...... until UXO shall live again...... which it probably won't :(