Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RF Online Beta

Have anyone heard any news about Rising Force Online Beta?

Comments

• ionicwingsionicwings Member Posts: 109

for codemasters or for level-up (ph)

for level-up (ph) blocked all IP's that are outside PH... it's because of the distribution license (territorial).

• I_am_stupidI_am_stupid Member Posts: 70

codemasters obviously. We're in the US.

• 1337hacker1337hacker Member Posts: 1

yea hear of this game..just that i can't play =/

• saturn1234saturn1234 Member UncommonPosts: 111

Dont worry about not being able to play. Its nothing special =

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by I_am_stupid

thats a pretty bold assumption. Were not all in the US you know. And you shouldnt be so rude about it.

Just because youre from the US doesnt mean everyone wants to settle for living in a sub-par country ::::29::

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

Originally posted by theanimedude

Originally posted by I_am_stupid

thats a pretty bold assumption. Were not all in the US you know. And you shouldnt be so rude about it.

Just because youre from the US doesnt mean everyone wants to settle for living in a sub-par country ::::29::

Wow Ive read this message so many time thinking, hopeing its not sending the message I think it is..If so your in the wrong forum budd..image

It..Burns..

• It seems nobody's able to answer the question that started this thread.

Everyone's getting off topic and is starting an argument as well.

We should really get to the point.

• OpethOpeth Member Posts: 7

Site performing maintence .. please note that all you typed in your reply has been erased when you press back.

Anyway, besides the competition that's running on the front page of this site, the official site has a place where you can fill out a beta tester profile thingy, which will give you a chance to become a closed beta tester. Good luck if you decide to enter either.

I'm curious to see how this game'll turn out, the hype's certainly growing, but will Codemasters actually drag it away from the usual Korean MMO grind style? I ain't holding my breath.

through the trees
    on Castle Avenue
    some of the branches
    let you see how
    they dream
    of perfect completion."

- Pat Ingoldsby

• joe91injoe91in Member Posts: 2
    I tried to download this game from the Philipenes website, but you have to have bit torrent, and it would takes to long to download. So i'm just going to wait until it comes out on the US website. But I heard its awesome image
  • NytemareNytemare Member Posts: 59
    They are blocking all foriegn IP addresses..Even neighbouring countries.
  • andehnatukoandehnatuko Member Posts: 4
    Game looks pretty good, a few nice screen shots and being a robot is tempting :P
  • chunkey_beffchunkey_beff Member Posts: 6

i can'T wait to play it :P i tried on the ph beta but its true they block all ip out of Ph::::16::

i want to be in the beta ::::20::

• Just get to the point will ya?

The discussion is about when the game is starting beta not about your opinions of the game.

• BradasBradas Member Posts: 14
    This game looks great. Its got abunch of MMO types all in one. And with guns and swords in the game it gives fantasy gamers and sci-fi/modern gamers a chance to play and have fun. I can't wait till beta starts in the U.S.
  • BradasBradas Member Posts: 14
    This game looks great. Its got abunch of MMO types all in one. And with guns and swords in the game it gives fantasy gamers and sci-fi/modern gamers a chance to play and have fun. I can't wait till beta starts in the U.S.
  • Fucking Hell! (sorry about the bad language)

These noobs just don't get it!

THIS DISCUSSION SHOULD STAY ON TOPIC AND STOP EXPRESSING YOUR DAMN OPINIONS CAUSE WE DON'T WANT 'EM HERE!

• GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956

True, Arkronus, but still breaking out it all caps kinda makes it worse sometimes.

Anyway, he's right people, he doesnt want opinions, he wants to know when the beta is coming.

Lets see, according to Rikimaru the open beta is either coming sometime this month, or sometime in january.

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• Patty8859Patty8859 Member Posts: 7
    Hey everyone.  I have heard the beta might start mid december, if not then, it will probably start early january because the game does get released mid february.  So calm down everyone, the beta will be out sooner than later image   Just keep looking at www.rf-onlinegame.com for more information of when it might be released :)
  • GerRGerR Member Posts: 5

It should be sometime in january... "which is due to begin early in 2006." They need time to fix problems and such that arise during the beta so it wont be as late as febuary. The beta contest for this sight also ends on the 15th and there is usually some delay between the end of something like that and a beta, so expect it in january.

• ShadowAsasinShadowAsasin Member Posts: 6

there was actually a a ftp site where you could get the PH beta client, i d.loaded it patched it all in around 1:30 hours, only got to play it for a few days before they blocked international ip's ::::26::. lol nvm, the uk/na beta will be here very soon.

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088

Bear in mind that early 2006 can mean anything up to April.

Anyway, I signed up for RF beta....

What else can I say that's on topic?

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• FarnahmFarnahm Member Posts: 43

Originally posted by Darkchronic
    Bear in mind that early 2006 can mean anything up to April.Anyway, I signed up for RF beta....What else can I say that's on topic?

Keep in mind that the release date is set for February, and the game is fairly complete as is taking into account the fact that they arent making the game from scratch obviously. That being said, I doubt there would be any reasons to push back the release so I doubt beta will be anywhere near as late as April.

Most likely we'll see it just as they stated, during early 2006. If they did 2 weeks of open beta and 2 weeks of closed beta at the least, then they would probably start around early January. Who knows if they might do more than that, more or less, but at the latest we can expect it mid January with the current set release date, and here in mid December at the earliest.

• chunkey_beffchunkey_beff Member Posts: 6

guys if you registrer on codemaster for the beta you better get a guild if want want to have more cahcne to get piked up and the guild beta inscription are about to end !! so hurry up guys image

• DakkanonDakkanon Member Posts: 289

December 15th, UK/US version, Closed beta will go live. The selection will be made a few days prior, and probably continue on till they decide it's enough.
    From what I understand, they're looking for 2500-5000 testers.

Check offical website for more details.

AND FOR MY OPINION, I can't wait. I like Lineage 2, but the PvP debt (Karma) made it difficult to go out and set some grief on other players.
    I trully can not wait till it goes live in the US.
    One of my most favorite PvP games was SWG, long before Jedi branch was found. Finding rebels and killing them was only half the fun. Emoting /spit and saying rebel scum made SWG worth while, or at least it was good up to the point where I left.

RF Online will bring out the hard core players. If you're not interested in PvP, then RF is not for you. (FACT)
    For this MMO is not for the occational player.

-Dakkanon
    Paradigm, an Accretia Clan

• doragandoragan Member Posts: 42

I entered for beta this morning, this game looks pretty cool, lets hope it is. BTW, in english, not american!!!

PS, if you know a little about the game what race do you like the most?