Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UKC is always recruiting

DraigCochDraigCoch Member Posts: 81

If your based in the UK (live there), and are looking for a structured, well established corp that has everything you will need during your life in EvE, then give us a try.

We accept new people to the game, that are not on a trial account (so make sure you have 15 days + in game) right through to the most experienced players out there.

We offer an Academy, where all new recruits join and spend some time (regardless of how long they have been in game), and upon graduation from the Academy, you will then progress to either the Empire based part of the Corp, or to the 0.0 part of the Corp.

We have recently founded our Alliance, along with Shinra and M-Corp. Both excellent corps, and if your not living in the UK well worth a look. They cater for other timezones.

For more details, please visit our EvE -O recruitment thread http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=139432 or the main website Cheers

Draig Coch

UKC - HR

http://www.ukc-eve.net/ukc-eve/ is the new website address. Please apply there, the old ones will be taken down soon.

Comments

• DraigCochDraigCoch Member Posts: 81

Did some of you miss this first time around? Are you mad? Get in touch!

• dantes80dantes80 Member Posts: 7
    8 months ago while looking for a new corp i saw these guys and thought of joining, but during the considerible time it took or their recruting guy to get back to me...i joind mass, but ever since iv kept half an eye on this corp incase things didnt work for me where i was, if any one from the uk is ever looking for a corp i can only think of one better corp to join. Now they have started an alliance with Shinra which in itself is a grat corp things can only be getting better, its only the great love i feel for my current corp which stops me applying .
  • DraigCochDraigCoch Member Posts: 81

Thanks for the kind words.

We have updated the recruitment process, since I joined. It now takes approx 48 hours max to get in, if you do your bit.

I have got people into the corp in less than 20 minues, so give us a try!

• dantes80dantes80 Member Posts: 7
    Aint that mate, im more than happy at mass, it gives me everything i wanted from the game, if you allowed secondry chars alone i probably would fo applied with mine..but as it is...i just keep half an eye out pleased with how well you corp is doing its nice to see a uk based corp doign so well.