Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hobbie

can anyone suggest a good hobby. Something thats not video games, trading card games or minatures games. I would like some kind of game where you can sit with your friend and talk about it or play it at lunch like a board game. Something you could start an adventure club out of.

Comments

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239
    poker or blackjack.....

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329
    Oh yeah poker and blackjack, an awesome "hobby" where everyone comes out "about even."
  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Well there's not much out there but if you play paintball you could come up with your own scenarios...

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
    Skateboarding or writing :D

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • ZepeeZepee Member Posts: 947

You could always create the "Maths & Physics Club" :D

I guess a card game would be the best bet... or different card games... who knows ::::28::

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Played- Runescape, Conquer
    Tested- EQ, RYL, Freeworld

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

fantasy sports is cool. my brother got me into it a couple years back, now we are in a 16 player leage in football and all are friends/family its pretty fun even if i dont know who 90% of the players are i can read a statistics page on nfl.com and i fit in here in pittsburgh a little better since the only thing anyone here seems to know exists in the world is the steelers/nfl

• PBskaterPBskater Member Posts: 228

Originally posted by gargantroo
    Skateboarding or writing :D

skateboarding GOODimage writing BADimage
  • tomcurran545tomcurran545 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I like hunting and hunting teaches about the ecosystem, forestry, wildlife and native plant species in the area.
  • hellenbakerhellenbaker Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    I don't have a specific hobby but I have special interests. I have a great interest in natural medicines and dietary supplements which are very important for your health especially your gut since most of us are not getting sufficient nutrition due to lack of vitamins, protein and other important minerals required by our body. Some of the best herbal supplements includes ATP Octane, Electrolyte Plus GI Repair, Apple Cider Vinegar ACV, Vitamin D3 and Brain Bright DTX. I also want to create awareness among the people about the gut health. I would suggest you to choose some other hobby :P 
  • airajonesairajones Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited September 2021
    I am a tech enthusiast. I have a great interest in the tech gadgets especially audio gadgets like headphones, headsets, earbuds and earphones etc. My hobby is to collect different models of the headsets wired or wireless and I sell them later. So, it has become a passion, hobby and a side business for me.
  • KosstarKosstar Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    You know, I just recently looked at what awesome 6 person tents https://hot-tent.com/collections/6-person-tents are selling now. I liked the assortment very much, and the opportunity to choose such an awning for any season. That is, this is not only protection from wind or midges - there is also an opportunity to protect yourself from a blizzard, to keep warm on a wood-burning stove. In general, everything is provided for those who like to be in nature. It's great that now no weather will prevent you from enjoying the solitude with nature. An unforgettable vacation for your company!
  • marcusessmith84marcusessmith84 Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    I used to have several hobbies. After having had the coronavirus, I constantly feel tired. Now play online games and watch Netflix. This is a really commonplace hobby. Lol 
  • galeb344galeb344 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Well, my hobby is collecting ancient coins you can select it as your hobby. So far, I have collected hundreds of different coins and these days I am collecting Vikings' ancient coins. These silver, gold, and copper coins are perfect examples of the sense of art and crafts in past eras.
  • fatymafatyma Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I'm here to suggest you good sport that is table tennis. It will help you to maintain your mental and physical health. I often play Table Tennis. It helps to increase my stamina. It will help you to improve your eye-hand coordination. You want some video game but trust me table tennis is best instead of video games. Video games can't boost your stamina but table tennis would.
  • Homephixco00Homephixco00 Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    Hobby, for me, is quite a versatile term. So I have got plenty of them. I love writing, reading, eating, travelling, painting and singing.   :)
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,785
    MORE POWA TO THREAD NECROMANCY !!!!

Anyone got an earlier thread than just 2005 ? This thread is only 17. Seriously, its not even adult yet.