Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

behold the powah!

guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 346

Extream firepower + hicks in the wild = a shootin good time..

I didn't even know what to think once I seen the litle girl with the heavy machine gun..but hey tell me what ya think

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5854686068870249151

enjoy your doom image

image

image
It..Burns..

Comments

  • Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079

    I get the feeling that Al Queda just saw this video and said, "Okay...so...we're all in agreement. We're not going to try to bomb anything in Oklahoma, right? Okay? Good."

    I wanna know where they GOT that firepower. I hear the chaingun in the one scene which...well...ammo costs alone for 3k rounds per minute are just staggering to me.

    "What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

  • PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

    Lol you are allowed to do that? Over here even the military would have trouble getting something like that approved.

  • Malachi1975Malachi1975 Member Posts: 1,079

    Well, there are plenty of sanctioned firing ranges where some, er, obscure weapons can be fired. Not to mention sometimes the NRA or other groups arrange these things so civillians get to see the big toys in action. When I was growing up there was a federal firing range called Lidel Creak outside Riverside, California. We used to take old keyboards out there and see if we could type on them from 150yds. One day a fine fellow brought what looked like a shotgun that had fallen off the Jenny Craig diet. Needless to say it was fun actually firing an M-79 Blooper. Shame it was only beehive rounds ( since the US DOES actually have a law prohibiting civillians from owning explosive or incendary ammunition or weapons ). So no 40mm HEAPs for us. I also had many occassions in which I was able to fire fully automatic weapons at this range. As it was a Federal Firing range some things were allowed there that wouldn't be at others.

    That being said...this was in California. I can only IMAGINE what they do in places like Oklahoma.

    "What is it I have against Microsoft, you ask? Well, you know how you feel when you wait for an MMO to come out and when it does you feel like you've paid to play it's beta test for another 6-9 months before anything even thinks of working the way it should? Being a network engineer you feel that way about anything Microsoft puts out."

  • grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047
    that was probably al quida's new training camp, too bad the people arent as retarted as this guy http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/723.html

    image

    image
  • GideonGideon Member Posts: 629

    [quote]Originally posted by grimweeper
    [b]that was probably al quida's new training camp, too bad the people arent as retarted as this guy [url=http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/723.html][/b][/quote]

    Hahaha... Thats hilarious. ::::18::

  • cryoracryora Member Posts: 367

    Real life graphics are so much better than graphics in games... even if it's played at low resolution.

  • mister_GuSmister_GuS Member Posts: 811

    I WANNA PLAY!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    image

    Riggy for shissy:
    Pent 4 2.66
    1 GIG ram
    Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition
    120 gigs of HD


    REMEMBER: He who hates the beaner, Will loose his WIENER!

  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239



    Originally posted by Malachi1975

    I get the feeling that Al Queda just saw this video and said, "Okay...so...we're all in agreement. We're not going to try to bomb anything in Oklahoma, right? Okay? Good."
    I wanna know where they GOT that firepower. I hear the chaingun in the one scene which...well...ammo costs alone for 3k rounds per minute are just staggering to me.



    yep the CIA probably emailed it al queda saying "if this is what our children shoot......)

    but i think that video is kind of sick that girl had no buisness shooting a machine gun like that.

    and they didnt show the chaingun because that would prolly be incriminating but i know it was there......

    my god how did they get those weapons.

    the sad thing is they prolly spent more on ammo then cars.....

    image

    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member Posts: 2,117

    I like the shockwaves that came from the explosions...

    One of my goals in life is to fire some kind of dangerous weapon that could be used for murder(not that i would use it for murder)

  • FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106



    Originally posted by BobCrazyton

    I like the shockwaves that came from the explosions...
    One of my goals in life is to fire some kind of dangerous weapon that could be used for murder(not that i would use it for murder)



    Staple gun.

    "The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

    "If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

  • guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 346



    Originally posted by BobCrazyton

    I like the shockwaves that came from the explosions...
    One of my goals in life is to fire some kind of dangerous weapon that could be used for murder(not that i would use it for murder)



    eh weapons that could be used for murder?..heh now theres a paradox for ya. M' boy anything can be used as a "weapon" and any weapon can kill..

    ask for the not showing the chaingun: heck they showed the heavy machine gun, that incriminating enough image but lemme look around a few a guarantee I can find a homemade movie where they are using one..

     

    Sigh..didnt take long..

    http://www.gmbsc.com/gemini03.avi


     

    image

    image
    It..Burns..

  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

    heavy machine gun is legal.

    Chain gun isnt........ i think they said something about multibarrel automatic weapons to get it made illegal but it wasnt much of a hard task.

    if they made the chain gun themselves its very very very very illegal.

    and the heavy machine guns are legal for some assinine reason, however the clips cant be more then i think the limit is 12.

    however im not sure on the legality of having a feed........

    the really sad thing is if they had any clips for those auto weapons, and if the chain gun was illegal(im pretty sure it was), and if those really were incindiary rounds.

    they are all Legally screwed, especially on the importation of illegal amunition....... which is worse then having illegal weapons....

    image

    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

  • guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 346



    Originally posted by Vergeltung

    heavy machine gun is legal.
    Chain gun isnt........ i think they said something about multibarrel automatic weapons to get it made illegal but it wasnt much of a hard task.
    if they made the chain gun themselves its very very very very illegal.
    and the heavy machine guns are legal for some assinine reason, however the clips cant be more then i think the limit is 12.
    however im not sure on the legality of having a feed........
    the really sad thing is if they had any clips for those auto weapons, and if the chain gun was illegal(im pretty sure it was), and if those really were incindiary rounds.
    they are all Legally screwed, especially on the importation of illegal amunition....... which is worse then having illegal weapons....



    nope the chaingun is legal too..It counts as a pre-registered weapon if the owner had filed the papers just before the bann. So I guess every weapon in the vid is leagal as most of them are or were legaly registered and because of this only a choice few states even permit them as the leave a huge mess after being fire that damages the ecosystem.

    Go here to read more on it.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act

    image

    image
    It..Burns..

Sign In or Register to comment.