Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Back after 2+years

xavierkoreaxavierkorea Member Posts: 6

Man, what was I thinking...I should have never left! I originally played in beta (I think....a little foggy there) and left to do SWG beta. I ended up playing SWG for about 9 months (silly me) and then played L2 for a little over a year (was good, but became way too time intensive). Now I am back to Eve and I love it. Thanks to the 14 day free trial. I will definitely sign-up for a regular account after the time expires.

Comments

• dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163
    thats good to hear from u image welcome back..are u done with the 14 day free trial? where did u downloaded teh game?

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked

• xavierkoreaxavierkorea Member Posts: 6

I still have 12 days left on the trial. Downloaded from the link that mmorpg.com provided when they gave me the free trial.

a long way to go..hows the tutorial? it took me 2 to 3 hours to finish i think.. i downloaded mine here https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/?aid=100819&nogreet=1 wanna see their latest trailer?

• BloodgoodBloodgood Member Posts: 76

Get into a human corp as soon as possible. In that way things will be more easy:) And you will get back into the game faster.

And of course there are more benifits :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous people speak out:

”Im for the death penalty. If you commit a terrible crime you should have a harsh punishment...So you learn until next time.”
    -Britney Spears

The tutorial was very helpful...quite long, but was well worth it. It really helped me get into the game. I will definitely be looking for a corp in the future. That's where most of the fun comes from. I want to see if I can locate some friends from other mmorpg's first though. So if anyone knew "Deep" on Bartz in Lineage2 or Xavier on Wanderhome in SWG...please contact me. (I forget my characters from DAOC, AO, and UO.)

thats good to hear from u, are u done with the tutorial? are u going to buy the game? im iveria ingame i already have corp and im so glad that they helped me tutorial part before

Yes I am goign to buy the game. I got in a corp shortly after Tutorial. Small group, but very nice and helpful.

thats good, when it comes to corps u can join anywhere u want no matter how big or how small it was, EVE has the best community eve..

• DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

Originally posted by xavierkorea
    Yes I am goign to buy the game. I got in a corp shortly after Tutorial. Small group, but very nice and helpful.
    Check ebay and get a $20 key for $5.

----------------------------------
    MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.

Originally posted by Dinion

Originally posted by xavierkorea

Check ebay and get a $20 key for $5.

is it wer u bought EVE Dinion? i bought mine online