Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Got your Pioneer key yet ? I got mine :)

Comments

• RedRabRedRab Member UncommonPosts: 280

I've been trying that link also but with no luck. Timeouts, or cannot finserver. The closest I get, the final clickandbuy stage, is through the DnL site using IE. Firefox gets me nowhere.

“Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.”
    William S. Burroughs

• HappyQuesterHappyQuester Member Posts: 8

I have an "Easy Collection" Authorized to Farlan, but the click and buy keeps bombing out on me. probably because it already is authorized. Is this all I need? or was there some final step to tell Farlan that I actually bought it?

• stephen_sofstephen_sof Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 388

i got my conformation page on what i orderd and i cant click continue hope it finish the transaction...

"It's the darkness that brings us power"

• Maca0716Maca0716 Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by HappyQuester
    I have an "Easy Collection" Authorized to Farlan, but the click and buy keeps bombing out on me. probably because it already is authorized. Is this all I need? or was there some final step to tell Farlan that I actually bought it?

same here mate? any idea when we get the KEY?

• ViperswhipViperswhip Member Posts: 6
    Heh, I am bilingual so I don't mind, but the D&L website just went French on me, even though I still have English selected and I was just refreshing an English page. I can't waste my entire day at work refreshing the D&L site lol.
  • SoulessOne70SoulessOne70 Member Posts: 11

Ok...this is pathetic. I expected so much more from NP3 and Farlan. I give up for now I'll try again later, but if I don't get the pioneer account...well I'll see you all when DnL starts.

• ViperswhipViperswhip Member Posts: 6

Welcome to DarkandLight.net

You are about to enter a world of chaos and desolation.

That about sums up my experience with D&L so far, though I 've only experienced the website.

This is exactly what I'm getting. Tried it sever times and got no final confirmation. I've just checked my email again and I have just got this from clickandbuy:

Dear xxx,

You have activated a purchase authorisation which allows the BT
    click&buy Content Provider detailed below to take variable payments
    from your BT click&buy account for the content or services you
    request via their website:

Name: Farlan Entertainment
    Date: 24/11/2005 18:10:19

If you no longer require the content or services as detailed above you
    can cancel your authorisation by visiting the service area
    http://www.btclickandbuy.com.

So it looks like I have one. My only concern now is I got to that stage several times but no final confirmation screen, so how many keys have I bought?

William S. Burroughs

• Maca0716Maca0716 Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by RedRab

This is exactly what I'm getting. Tried it sever times and got no final confirmation. I've just checked my email again and I have just got this from clickandbuy:

Dear xxx,

So it looks like I have one. My only concern now is I got to that stage several times but no final confirmation screen, so how many keys have I bought?

You only got 1 key m8.. if you noticed on the website after you bought it it kept crashing on me and saying i had already bought this item blah blah..

question is where is my key or whatever>?

• akumahisaiakumahisai Member UncommonPosts: 34

Dear xxx,

Got the exact same message after going through the (annoying) process
    Does that mean that's it? We made it through and we'll get a key at some point?
    Should I wait for an email or see if there is anothe rstep?

Originally posted by akumahisai

Dear xxx,

Got the exact same message after going through the (annoying) process
    Does that mean that's it? We made it through and we'll get a key at some point?
    Should I wait for an email or see if there is anothe rstep?

Folks are saying in the other threads that the clickandbuy authorisation is NOT the purchase. They are saying you must get the final clickandbuy screen up. You then get an email from Dark and Light confirming the purchase. So it appears we are NOT in yet. This is getting very confusing and frustraing IMHO.

William S. Burroughs

• akumahisaiakumahisai Member UncommonPosts: 34

Congratulations on your purchase. A confirmation email has been sent to your registered email address. By subscribing to the Pioneer pack, your account has been created and your licence key has been activated for the opening of Dark and Light in April 2006.

Furthermore, you have been automatically granted access to Settler¿s of Ganareth to participate in the free events and the specific Pioneers events. The schedule of the operations (download, server opening, events agenda) is available at...

Guess that should be it.

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Before I would pre order this POS I would take 3 20's and wipe my arse with them, that way I actually  might get some use out of em.

I am looking forward tothe 8th also to hear the screams if they cancel SoG or the ecven louder screams if they do not and the fan boys see  what the bought.

I miss DAoC

• TarValonTarValon Member Posts: 59

Well at this point I am wondering if this is not a "sign" that maybe I should not be playing this game.  If I don't get a confirmation email, I will be done with DnL.  I have spent the last approx 3 hrs refreshing the last page of click and buy.  Its not fun.

Hope to see ya'll i/g....image

• TarValonTarValon Member Posts: 59
    I got an email from Click and Buy that says I purchased the pre-order. 
  • vinylnomikovinylnomiko Member Posts: 51

Been reloading stuff for 2 hours ::::25:: why do i have to be the STATISTICAL LOSER?!?!

I'll be all up in this ma' ::::07:: if they run out while I'm getting a blister on my F5 finger!

Currently playing: Eve, DAOC, Warhammer
    Games I've beaten: AC, AO, CoH, DAOC, D&D, EQ, EQ2, FFXI, FlyFF, GW, Horizons, L2, Ryzom, Shadowbane, SpaceCowboy, SWG, UO, WoW
    Stay away from: Eudemons Online, DNL, and Roma Victor

Originally posted by TarValon
    Well at this point I am wondering if this is not a "sign" that maybe I should not be playing this game. If I don't get a confirmation email, I will be done with DnL. I have spent the last approx 3 hrs refreshing the last page of click and buy. Its not fun.
    Hope to see ya'll i/g....image

My thoughts also after this fiasco. I'm fed up pressing F5 and working through the clickandbuy stages just to have it bomb on the last page every time. I'm going for a beer now, to heck with it.

William S. Burroughs

• GraySealGraySeal Member UncommonPosts: 26

I took me two and a half hours scattered over the last five but I finally completed registration as a Pioneer.

• elvigyelvigy Member CommonPosts: 249

Ditto-a few hours of my life down the drain, but I got it. :)

FYI-I had much better luck getting it using Firefox than IE, for those who are still trying.

• clinteastclinteast Member UncommonPosts: 159

Originally posted by Maca0716

Dear xxx,

You only got 1 key m8.. if you noticed on the website after you bought it it kept crashing on me and saying i had already bought this item blah blah..

question is where is my key or whatever>?

Redrab I got the same message.

Now initially i hit say accept and got some friggin german reply and had to go to google to translate but it said there was an error and come back later so I assumed it did not go through.

However i got this email below.

Your BT click&buy username:
    Your Customer-ID:

Dear Mr XxX,

Name: Farlan Entertainement
    Date: 24/11/2005 22:30:39

Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Team at
    [email protected] Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, Saturdays 10am-4pm
    (closed bank holidays).

Please remember to quote your BT click&buy Customer ID in
    all correspondence.

With best regards,

Customer Care Team
    BT click&buy

• SoulessOne70SoulessOne70 Member Posts: 11

Well I got almost all the way through the registration on DnL.com. However, on the last part where it says its charging my click and buy account, it stayed for 45 minutes. Then it said I was signed out for security reasons. Then when I started over it said my user has already purchased an SoG Pioner account and no further action is required. I got no email after the Click and Buy authorization one and it says I have no transactions....what is going on?

• clinteastclinteast Member UncommonPosts: 159

Check the tab on your BT Click and Buy called Easy Collections. Mine has a note in there about Dark & Light. I assume that BT have to contact D&L to authorise it or something.

• AvarielAvariel Member Posts: 24

The click and buy authorisation message is confusing a lot of people. It's not the actual confirmation of payment just some pre-confirmation thing they need to do for some reason. I ended up with 3 pre-confirmations (deleted two) and one final 'Congratz your in' post.

A long and very confusing night for most of us it seems. Best of luck in game to all those that got a key, and best of luck to all those still trying, I hope you get one :(

Originally posted by clinteast
    Check the tab on your BT Click and Buy called Easy Collections. Mine has a note in there about Dark & Light. I assume that BT have to contact D&L to authorise it or something.

Nope clint you need that final click&buy page to load. Avariel is correct and it certainly had me confused.

After seven hours of trying I just managed it. Much like my sex life ::::18::.

The screen you need to see says this:

*Pioneer Registration Complete!

Congratulations on your purchase. A confirmation email has been sent to your registered email address. By subscribing to the Pioneer pack, your account has been created and your licence key has been activated for the opening of Dark and Light in April 2006.

Furthermore, you have been automatically granted access to Settler¿s of Ganareth to participate in the free events and the specific Pioneers events. The schedule of the operations (download, server opening, events agenda) is available at www.darkandlight.com/download.html.*

You then get an email from Dark & Light as follows:

Subject: Your Pioneer Pack subscription is confirmed

Congratulations, you're now part of the 8 881 private Dark
    and Light Pioneers society!

If you haven't got that final screen to load as above, then you don't get the email and you are not in.

I have no prior experience with click&buy I setup an account just for this. The way is seems to work is the last screen kicks you back to Dark and Light servers and only then is your order confirmed and your pioneer key guaranteed.

I hope this helps you and others, because as we all know this has been a long and frustrating experience.

William S. Burroughs

• dulceneadulcenea Member Posts: 18

"They're all sold out. :( Snooze u lose."

That was a mean thing to say! I finally was able to register two pre-prders several hours after Newbert's post saying they were all sold out.

So for anyone still trying, keep at it. There are still some left!