Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to craft, what to craft...

So, anyone wondering what things would be cool to craft in Dragon Empires? Like food, potions, lingerie ect.

I think food is always cool component in any crafting system.

...but time flows like a river...

...and history repeats...

-Leader of "The Fighting Irish" in DAoC on Hib/Kay-

Comments

• porkasporkas Member Posts: 125

oooohhhh I hate crafting

"Only the good die young so I'd rather stay evil"

"Only the good die young so I'd rather stay evil"

• MetaplayerMetaplayer Member Posts: 7

I on the other hand represent the other end of that spectrum. I could NEVER play a MMORPG unless it had some sense of manufacturing. The more detailed and explorer-prone the better.

So far Earth and Beyond have had the most successfull system of creating an item I think (but unfortunately lots of bad issues too, like trying to sell it afterwards).

So I am really looking forward to the Dragon Empire "factory feature" where the most common objects are open for an automized method of production. Great stuff Codemasters (DE dev).

• tricontricon Member Posts: 141
    Is there any crafting guild or crafting guide somewhere?image

The Best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.

• bamzenbamzen Member Posts: 39

the game is still in closed beta, and it has a non-disclosure agreement with all its testers, therefore information is very limited - what you can find out about it is what Peter Tyson/Calistas have said (He's their public relations manager).

you can perform a search on crafting at de.compendious.net and there find everything said about crafting and Dragon Empires, its a really neat search engine they have.

Dreamers can find their way by moonlight and their only punishment is that they see the dawn before the rest of the world

Dreamers can find their way by moonlight and their only punishment is that they see the dawn before the rest of the world

• RobcRobc Member Posts: 9
    There will be an Empire Echoes article on crafting soon at the Stratics site.

• Kronic1987Kronic1987 Member Posts: 5
    i was just gonna say read empires echoes :-)