Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good MMORPGS?

gamerdude951gamerdude951 Member UncommonPosts: 14
I'd like to know of some reasonalbly priced MMORPGS. I've played runescape, got boring, played tibia, got boring even faster. both of those were free. so im guessing if u have to pay they must be better. so what are some good reasonably priced games.

Comments

• ArkenArken Member Posts: 18

Well, most MMORPG's are about 12.95 a month. You can find cheap ones, but they arn't "professionally made". Really the ones cheaper than 12.95 a month are made by a small company just starting out on their first game, which sometimes is better than ones made by large company's. You just need to look around and see what you like best(MMORPG's are all up to the person playing them, when comes to these people have VERY different tastes).

• thegravyboatthegravyboat Member Posts: 89

AC1

10 bucks a month

Good player base (not what it used to be, but still decent)

Just a good MMORPG

~Best thing since sliced bread

SWG-Ahazi- Kovoa DE/DOC
    AC-Morningtha- Fou-Lu lvl 79 UA/LIFE

• TranceTrance Member Posts: 17

The Realm Online- Best priced game for what its worth. Not the best graphics but the games been there for so long that is been just a great game. I refuse to play it anymore though do to the fact that it being my first and my last MMORPG to date besides free ones it got a bit boring. Try it out they have a free 1 month subscribtion.

Monster and Me- Hard game to get used to! I got lucky when playing and someone gave me like 200k on accident so I got a nice monster and was still stocked so it was preaty fun for me! Most people like the game but the community plain old sucks.

Dragon Empires/Horizons- Depends what style of MMORPG you like either one is gonna be great so Id try them both out in there beta phases if you can get in. I personally cant wait for Dragon Empires because I know the person who came up with origonal concept and how much work the small team has put into the game! I hope it works out. If it does everyones going to be having DE fever. I can almost see it!

There are alot of other great games out there but if you want ones that will keep you attached for awhile the games I listed would be the best bets.

~Trance

~Trance

• silverbladesilverblade Member Posts: 52
    DE does look good.  I love some of the concepts they have come up with.  Am listed for Beta and have been for about six months now, but still nothing!

• RammurRammur Member Posts: 575
    Actually realm online graphics are fine problably some of the best for a 2d style game and battles are turn based which makes it also unique give it a try they have the 30 free day trial up and runnin again another alright one is www.darkages.com bout 9.95 a month and is great if you are into some good roleplaying.

• DarkCreedDarkCreed Member Posts: 88
    www.endlessages.com price is 9.95 a month, and you get a 7 day free trial before you pay a penny if you like, game is in stores, not some korean game you can only DL. Beautiful graphics, and new inventive gameplay

98% of the teenage population does or has accepted Marijauna propoganda. If you are one of the 2% that thinks for yourselves and has read any of the many scientific studies that prove cannabis is harmless then please paste this in your signiture.

• TranceTrance Member Posts: 17

Good luck! Ive been signed for Dragon Empires beta since day 1 of beta. I cant say that I like how Codemasters is working customer relations. Ive been screwed over by Codemsaters atleast 5 times already from games 2 of which from DE a game that isnt even relised. 

First they tell me Im in first closed beta test. Im like thats cool! They said it should be up within 2 months! almost a year and a half later they finally started beta testing. I think its great that they took the time to perfect the game for a year or so. Greatest idea in my mind!

Second they made a bunch of false promises as shown before and they also took me off from beta for weeks only because I was signed up for a game that was bought by another company so they said all information of you being a beta tester has been removed! Took me 2 weeks to get back on beta at my spot.

Im supposed to be going in with the next wave of testers! lets just hope!

~Trance