Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just saying Hello to fellow Vanguard fans!

zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

Hey, like many of you I've been playing MMOs for around 6 years and this is looking to be the best I'll ever play.  I've done a lot of research on it, this is going to be worth the wait and it's going to be the next king of MMO no matter how many subscribers World of Easycraft has image

(IMHO)

Comments

• sparkatbsparkatb Member UncommonPosts: 175

Yea i think exactly the same.

Im just hoping that this experianced developer team behind Vanguard are as good as they are presumed to be. And im also hoping atleast half of the current hype will be in at release, unlike EQ2 hype that will be put back in in a few years time.

• angerrangerr Member Posts: 865

Originally posted by sparkatb
    Yea i think exactly the same.
    Im just hoping that this experianced developer team behind Vanguard are as good as they are presumed to be. And im also hoping atleast half of the current hype will be in at release, unlike EQ2 hype that will be put back in in a few years time.

it will live up to the hype i assure you, i guarantee this game will be awsome when it gets released even though i have seen very little game play footage, thats how much faith i have in the creator of everquest.

read this http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1044304#post1044304 then come back and talk to me about the vanguard/soe fiasco.....

• MMO_MunkMMO_Munk Member Posts: 299

Can't wait to see you all in the game, Vanguards Gaming Community should be on to rival that of the origional eq. Oh wait a minute its all the old Eq1 players uniting to play again?!

should just be called Vanguard: The Reunion. 

imagenuff said?image