Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think about the new ID SOFWARE game Quake4 ???

What do you think about the new ID SOFWARE game Quake4 ???
I think it's GREAT ::::28::

Comments

• rtnkfnk1rtnkfnk1 Member Posts: 14

I played Quake3 before .It's a  good game.I like that.

How about Quake4?

• sheeshsheesh Member Posts: 330

I love that game! Except I beat it in under a day....

Could be a little longer though image

• ZnithZnith Member Posts: 212

I was a big fan of Q1 and Q2 but Q3 to me was a big disappointment. Yeah I do like the Q4 single player game quite a bit. Now I'm just waiting for the rocket arena and lithium mods.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I enjoy Quake 4

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• DeaWelshDeaWelsh Member CommonPosts: 34
    I loved Q1 and Q2 so much I'll have to get Q4.   I have read reviews that is was predictable, I guess.  But I'm looking forward to playing.  Sometimes a single player game is the best.   
  • DeaWelshDeaWelsh Member CommonPosts: 34
    Sorry, didn't mean to post twice.  But are they making a MP version of Q4?  I'm should they would, but haven't heard much about it.  
  • sidebustersidebuster Member UncommonPosts: 1,712

Originally posted by DeaWelsh
    Sorry, didn't mean to post twice.  But are they making a MP version of Q4?  I'm should they would, but haven't heard much about it.  

Yeah there is. There is even an old famous q3 map (can't remember the name but it is the ctf one with two floating platforms)

Me honestly, I have no interest in this game what so ever. To me it is another Doom3 (Same engine) with a different story. I don't really like the engine in the first place since it focuses on dark shadows and close corridors whilst I like the half-life2 engine more because it focuses on large city-esque evironments. Just my pinion though.

• inchigaisinchigais Member Posts: 66

I have played Quake4 on Multiplayer and it has a old famous Q2 DM1 ::::28::

• GAm3R4LIFEGAm3R4LIFE Member Posts: 25
    kewl game i want too play it gooooooooooo qake4 go!