Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Truce

MatthiusMatthius Member Posts: 49

How about a truce between Roma Victor and Gods and Heroes?

We will hand over our fanbois if you hand over yours. But seriously, enough is enough. Everyone quit bashing the games as they are completely different, and deserve completely different opinions. It's just like comparing RV to SWG, or G&H to TMO... Of course both Roman games are btter, but that is just my OPINION. So next time a fanboi comes into the other forum, please remember this:

Bash the fanboi, not the game.

The Dragon Legion, Bringing Forth Eternal Light. First Roman Legion of Roma Victor.

Comments

• KanothKanoth RedBedlam Comm. Mgr.Member Posts: 295
    Yeah, going to another games forum just to bash their game and promote the one you like is bad form...especially when the two games are meant to attract a different type of player.

"Rome wasn't coded in a day"
    - Kanoth

• BennjimBennjim Member Posts: 146

it is kinda crazy, you couldn't really get 2 more different types of MMO, I haven't seen any GaH fanboi's on the RV site - so I guess there must be some RV fanboi's on yours????

I think GaH will suffer a bit from this because RV has been around that much longer & has a very well established community, but the fanboi's have the wrong end of the stick the only similarity is the word 'Roman' me thinks.

Benny...................................

• GrimSkunk2GrimSkunk2 Member Posts: 451

The two games are very different from each other, not even the same genre (one more historic, the other more mythologic, one instanced, the other consistant). I say if you like mythology/instances, go to GaH. If not, this one might be the game for you.

-W.

• CaedesAstrumCaedesAstrum Member Posts: 83
    I am a GnH fanboy and have been since the game was announced heh, Roma Victor also had my interest for a while, but i decided that GnH was more for me because of the squad dynamic and that i enjoy fantasy games as well, i would like to know how often our fanboys actually attack yalls game in forums, because it seems like we get attacked by RV fanboys pretty often
  • KanothKanoth RedBedlam Comm. Mgr.Member Posts: 295

Originally posted by CaedesAstrum
    I am a GnH fanboy and have been since the game was announced heh, Roma Victor also had my interest for a while, but i decided that GnH was more for me because of the squad dynamic and that i enjoy fantasy games as well, i would like to know how often our fanboys actually attack yalls game in forums, because it seems like we get attacked by RV fanboys pretty often

I havent seen any over there, and I read all the posts.  Which is why I was shocked to hear about it.  The only thing I can guess is they're not actual RV fanbois, just trolls trying to stir up trouble over there.

"Rome wasn't coded in a day"
    - Kanoth