Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GMs and Advisors

I was wondering how UX:O is planning on implementing the GM/Advisor program.....if they'll be taking volunteers from their playerbase and if so, where can we sign up for something like that?  Also if they do take people from the playerbase, will those people who choose to volunteer still be able to play normally?  I'm just curious because I'm the type of person who likes to help people out and I'd be interested in this type of thing.

Comments

• Se_arSe_ar Member Posts: 74
    /bump I know you're really not supposed to do this lol but I as well am interested in this topic and would like to see how this turns out. Such as AO's helpers have formed basically a community all in themselves maybe UXO will be the same, only time will tell I guess. I'd probably be pretty interested in volunteering myself, also sorry if I broke any type of rules by typing /bump (In some forums this is illegal so i'm apologizing beforehand.)

The sword of light illuminates the dark. I am that light.

The sword of light illuminates the dark. I am that light.

• Calandryll_Calandryll_ DeveloperMember Posts: 43

Originally posted by crzybrtndr
    I was wondering how UX:O is planning on implementing the GM/Advisor program.....if they'll be taking volunteers from their playerbase and if so, where can we sign up for something like that?  Also if they do take people from the playerbase, will those people who choose to volunteer still be able to play normally?  I'm just curious because I'm the type of person who likes to help people out and I'd be interested in this type of thing.

I'm not really sure what the plan is for GMs with UXO. The customer support staff is working with us to design the support tools (actually, they are in charge of the design...makes more sense for the people who are going to use the tools to design them rather than me doing it!) and other aspects of the game. But as far as how support will work exactly I can't say at the moment.

-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna
    Lead Designer, Ultima X: Odyssey

-Jonathan "Calandryll" Hanna

• crzybrtndrcrzybrtndr Member Posts: 94
    Thanks for the reply Cal, much appreciated.