Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FAKE TOURNEY SERVER(1 MILLION DOLLAR TOURNEY)

http://www.ryl.net/forum_viewtopic.php?11.6108

After several months about PWG advertise about 1 millions dollar, they have canceled that tourney around 60 days ago saying there was ppl using "cheap" tatic to get "fame".

Well.. first they make the tourney rulez, and unless they ban ppl who is "cheating" the tourney they cancel tourney talking it will come back when they can fix some thinks in tourney or something like that.

So many post talking about tourney after last 60 days and all we have hear is "it ll be back soon".

Whatever play the game here know whats happened with last patch, tehy release a patch with so many bugs(rushed patch) and let the opportunity to everyone cheat the game, so... everyone should DUPE QUESTS, so... you could reach higher level from the game in one day.

That is consider a cheater and we all know, but.. why realease a patch with LOTS of bugs?

Now they banned half server who cheated the game and the game is almost empty, not sure how PWG destroyed a good game like that but they did. ALL top players Akkans (Race from the game), just resolved leave game for so many "mistakes" from PWG

Tourney server was a try from PWG bring more ppl in game but i think that doesnt worked, now they are trying the tatic "pay for your upgrade", for many time there is discution about "how to fix the blacksmith" and now they are "selling upgrades" in the game offer

And now when the game is empty they resolve CANCEL tourney server forever. And you cant talk about the toruney server in anywhere, if you do it in RYL forum they ban your account, if you do it ingame they will mute you

Just a mensagem for everyone: RYSK YOUR LIFE is best MMO RPG around, all we need is a good company to host it or maybe Yuxiland (who make game) make a faster work

This is just a warn with most of Fake offers from some MMO's around.

PWG, whats the next xheap tatic to bring ppl to game? I have a idea, Fix memory leak, bugs, make a balanced game for both races and bring level 150 on, you dont need make cheap tatics or fake offers

Comments

• deathkultdeathkult Member Posts: 11

right on brother... the idiots that posted all of the ryl worship here... can shut their stupid mouths now.  YOUR GAME AND YOUR TOURNAMENT ARE ALL B.S.

PWG GOT PWNED!!

HAHAHAHAAHA

• NerocellNerocell Member Posts: 27

Let me add my two sence here,

First off they did cancel the tourni.... obioulsy the game has exploits... as well as a great number of people that use them to their advantage

As Far as the "highest lvl's" getting banned... were talking about a group of players on both the human and akkin sides that didnt just exploit a quest that they knew was bugged (after being thuroly warned in global that anyone abusing their account would loose it) they exploited these quests enough times to go up anywhere from 1 lvl to in some cases goin up 6-7 lvls in a few days (were talkin a few weeks worth of work for high lvls) sure these players were the top of their classes in the first place, but that didnt give them the right to cheat

• deathkultdeathkult Member Posts: 11

i will add my 2 CENTS here...

go to the ryl forums... official announcements.  they DID cancel the tourney.  you see, they were banking on everyone playing the game, and then paying a million out of what they made.  unfortunately, people didn't like the game.  be sure to check the forums before you post another uniformed message.

btw... 1200 hours in ryl?  what do you have to show for it?  a couple of high level characters, a house? a mount?  just some high level characters on some servers that may cease to exist in another year.

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

LOLOLOLOLOL
    I can't believe people fell for that CRAP
    Seriously, 1 million we knew it was a joke from the start.
    I beta tested that piece of crap, they never planned on paying it up.

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • Mr.WiffleMr.Wiffle Member Posts: 10

They didnt bann that many people because there were so many people doing it and it was unstoppable. The torny server did not come back because PWG worked on fixing it and sending it to yuxiland who always found way around the new rules so they could not make it fair. It was a better choice than letting the cheaters win by fame farming (getting friends to create the oposite race and give them fame). More people got bann on the quest abusing. I think they shouldnt of bann them because it wasnt really their fault, just deleveld them. I didnt abuse the quests because i didnt know about it, but if i did do a quest that gave me a lvl and i could do it again id be like "wow, maybe it is ment to happen", and id do it again, then id see it again and I would do it again and again because of the anctiousness of getting highest lvl.

They could have shut the server down as they found out the bugs and removed the patch until later because i remember logging in and it saying "Please do not have more than 10 quests on your questlist" (because then u could abuse the bugs) and so they must have known about it and could have stopped it.

Ah well

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

I beta tested this peice of crap for 10 min and played the free thing for 1 hour and never played again and didnt fall for the 1 mil thing haha.