Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Symbols

mystical283mystical283 Member UncommonPosts: 29

Where can I find Symbols for characters?????

Allistor666 image

Comments

• SharpShot117SharpShot117 Member Posts: 94
    Do you mean Knight Symbols? If so those are only for clan members that are in a clan grade 3 to 1.

• mystical283mystical283 Member UncommonPosts: 29

I am in a clan called CoA its a new clan only a few members so far cause my friend whioch is the ldr of the clan hasn't been able to find anything so i could ask in here since im co-ldr so i want to find symbols for me and my friend to look at so we have one.

kthxbye

Allistor666image

You cant get symbols unless your clan is grade 3,2,1 and you have to qualify for knights first

and if you go to sabic then knight symbol she says how you can upload one. most of the knight symbols are just pics that got shrunk down

Originally posted by SharpShot117
    You cant get symbols unless your clan is grade 3,2,1 and you have to qualify for knights first

grade???

Allistor666image

grade is clan rank. you can tell by your arm band blue = grade 5, green = 4, 3 wooden strips = 2, 2 wooden stripes = 2, and 1 red strip = 1 it takes 77k np to reach grade 4 and 144k np to hit grade 3. I am in a Grade 2 clan called IronMan in cypher 1

Originally posted by SharpShot117

grade is clan rank. you can tell by your arm band blue = grade 5, green = 4, 3 wooden strips = 2, 2 wooden stripes = 2, and 1 red strip = 1 it takes 77k np to reach grade 4 and 144k np to hit grade 3. I am in a Grade 2 clan called IronMan in cypher 1

Hey man thanks for the information.  It really helps out alot for my clan

Allistor666image

No problem, I'm glad to help.