Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Does Everyone Think Of Core Combat?

digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
Just A Lil Poll To See What You Guys Think, i myself think its alright, but they game still needs to work on the hitbox issue thats been a big problem since beta

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO

Comments

• DeathStrokeDeathStroke Member UncommonPosts: 41

I hate it so bad.  Im very made I wasted my 30 bucks on it, expecally when you consider were paying to beta test the damn thing.

The new vehical and weapon skins are crap, there is no "urban style" fighting and the cavers are a waste of time. 

• rottweilerrottweiler Member Posts: 6
    I was in the core combat beta but they made it such a limited amount of people allowed in the caverns that I was never able to get in and test that aspect.  From what i saw in the VR training tho, the weapons are nothing to write home about and im sure each race will still stick to their pre-existing stronger ones.  I used to love this game and if anyone is looking for a month or 2 of pure chaos that is more user skill based than time put in based, give it a shot you'll have a great time till it gets old and repetitive

• Pyro_MAnPyro_MAn Member Posts: 1
    I was in Beta and the caves where some great battles. But There is noone in the caves and i feel like i wasted my $30

www.planetside-universe.com and www.mmorpg.com and Hamma are GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Does Death Smell like Urine?

• Lestat87Lestat87 Member Posts: 1

I played PS before and tbh I think I have wasted my $30 the core core combat was more of a patch than an expansion there is no activity in the new caves the new weapons are ok but most people have only got them because they are in the certification packages with other weapons/vehicles well that’s just what I think :::^b::

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    I think Core Combat added a lot of new game content that Planetside needed to keep people subscribed.  I give it a thumbs up.

::Revan::Yordo::
    EQ2 Guild Search
    UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, Dragon Empires, City of Heroes

• TalentTalent Member UncommonPosts: 51
    I thought the expansion was quite lacking in terms of gameplay, most of the stuff is useless.

• JavennJavenn Member UncommonPosts: 18
    I think they should have done alot more things with it like another continent or something and plus the $30 for 3 new vehicles/wepaons and caverns that people dont even go down in I think if they did realease it they should have had it  like a patch and just added the vehicles and the guns.

• SyrousSyrous Member Posts: 4
    As far as I've seen there really isn't much point to buying the expansion. I myself have never been down in the caverns, but I know that even with the expansion out, the battles on land haven't lost any members. The fact is, unless you are just tired of seeing the same old scenery, doesn't really seem worth it to me. As for the vehicles- they look nice, the flails are damn nice, but still- for those of us who specialize in piloting... still not worth it. =-P