Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am creating a new MMORPG!

JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602

I am creating a new MMORPG!  ( Believe that and I will tell you another one )

Everyone creating posts that focus on the recruitment for a MMORPG that you plan or are already developing please consider posting in the right area on the site:Developers Corner

Yep, thats right... The Developers Corner.  It is the whole reason the forum exists, any posts that have anything to do with a game you or someone else aside for a game on our game list is designing, we would appreciate that you keep it in your corner image  

If your game has screenshots and you can give us some real proof that your game is worth adding to our game list, then please contact [email protected] with links to the "proof" and we may just add it to our extensive list of games. but if you do not see the game in our list or you have a "great" idea for a game.. please it belongs in the Developers Corner.

-Thanks

----------------------------
Justin Joseph
-MMORPG.COM Co-Founder-
[email protected]

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

... so are you really making 1? or just making a point?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    i think both

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722

Originally posted by JustinJoseph

I am creating a new MMORPG!  ( Believe that and I will tell you another one )  ----------------------------
    Justin Joseph
    -MMORPG.COM Co-Founder-
    [email protected]

Look at the part in the ( ), I believe that means he is kidding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.