Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need some help

xakiraxxakirax Member Posts: 30
ok, i downloaded this two days ago and i really really like the game, it play on the first of those two servers it comes with and i guess im in the 15 day free trial, today being the second, i got my dude to lvl 14 and im a swordsman job lvl 10.  im running out of enemies to kill and the equipment i need to kill the next stronger enemies costs like 20k   and when i go out and kill stuff for like an hour i only come back with like maybe 1k worth of crap that they dropped,  for lvl 14 character,  how am i supposed to be making money to afford the weapons and stuff i need??????????????

i love you but i've chosen darkness

Comments

• xakiraxxakirax Member Posts: 30
    fortunately someone gave me about 10k gold today which changed the whole game for me,  i was at lvl 20 and using the same sword i had since i was like lvl 10 cause making decent money at least early on is next to impossible,  the only way i could get money was to hang out where higher lvl players were killing stuff and picking up what they didnt want to take, like shells, jellopy, and the occasional sticky mucus,  not expensive stuff at all, though with about 70 of each when i finally make a mistake and die and sell it, i was making like a thousand but i cant shake the feeling that somehow im not supposed to be making money by hoping other players leave stuff behind and/or  give me free money out of nowhere,  so please tell me how i can make enough money to actually wear some equipment, im lvl 20 and i think i just have a buckler and i was using a 'blade'  until today when i spent all the money i had on a new sword that is doing better damage but i guess my dex is bad because im still getting the occasional 40 popping off my hits,  so i dont know,  how do i make some desent money??