Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes: Contest Announcement Delayed

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes has announced a dealy in the announcement of their "Vanguard Fan Art Contest" until Friday, November 4th. Stay tuned to MMORPG.com for more details.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will be delaying the announcement of the Vanguard Fan Art Contest one week, to Friday, November 4th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

For more Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• FernusFernus Member UncommonPosts: 28

Sounds like they didn't get enough entries...

• NoktarisNoktaris Member Posts: 270
    Actually I kind of think it has something to do with Keith Parkinsons recently passing away. One of my favorite fantasy artists.  :(   And was also the art director at Sigil.
  • FernusFernus Member UncommonPosts: 28

Originally posted by Noktaris
    Actually I kind of think it has something to do with Keith Parkinsons recently passing away. One of my favorite fantasy artists. :( And was also the art director at Sigil.

Well that sucks to hear. ::::21::

• PrayrPrayr Member UncommonPosts: 267
    Im sure it is due to the passing of Keith. He will be missed by his fans. His work was amazing. The story on Vanguards site tells a great story of his life for the last 10 years or so..... fantasy art work has lost one of the best.