Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Different stlyes of equipment eh?

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

In eq....pay 2k for a sword, it look EXACTLY the same as a sword that you can buy for like 2 pp..

I would like to see different weapons look different, for example, a rusty sword to be rusty...a fine steel sword to be glimmering,

some swords to have excuisite designs

and no two swords alike...

wouldnt that just be badass?

Comments

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Yeah i agree, my Shaman uses a Spine Chill Spear yet it looks no different from another spear. 

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea thats what i didnt like

crystalline spider fang for example...

looks the same as a wep u can get for 1p

would be nice if someone was walking, and they could tell the vastness of the power of yuour wep...and just say, "hey nice wep"

not much....but i hope soe does it in here

*10 mins later

grrr cant find a pic of a spear of fate

• Sensei_KaelsSensei_Kaels Member Posts: 277
    Ya, or if ur a noob, on a pvp server and have a badass crystalline spider fang, and someon thinks its a 1p dagger, u can blow em to pieces.. but ya, itwould be good to have difference in weapons. although all of those stuff from sleepers tomb looks exquisite..my fav is the brawlstick, baseballbat with nails..my monks fav wepaon.

lol

k i know this pic sucks in graphics, but it would be nice to have different shapes etc..

• LiammccarthyLiammccarthy Member CommonPosts: 77

Yes that is so true Murt, I really find it bad when they just make it the same shape and rename it , sometimes they even CHANGE the color. Woah what original developers

lol

they do the same with mobs

i mean...a festering hag is a tormented dead..

thats dangerous because the tormented dead hits you for most at 30...the hag at 350 *it nukes* and ive died a few times like thatimage

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820
    I'd like to see wear and tear on weapons and armor as they deteriorate. Also, I'd like to see gems and gold lining legendary weapons. Showing off is half the fun.

Open your eyes, close your mouth, and make a fist.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

yes YES!

like ac2...the mob bleeds etc, you can tell the difference between the same mod that has 100% health, and one that has 5%

THAT WOULD ROCK!