Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/CHEER rag down.

Killed ragnaros tonight for the first time, it was a pretty amazing fight one of the more fun fights ive done so fare I think. Id have to say all the preperation and fire res gear my guild collected over the last month really helped because we downed him first try with no deaths~

Comments

• PhoenixsPhoenixs Member Posts: 2,646

gz

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961

Grats

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Very cool and congrats! Did you get any goodies? ^_^

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
    What didja bring back??

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
    What didja bring back??

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • GamewizeGamewize Member Posts: 956
    GJ man! Tell me, anyone come close to getting the legendary mace "The hand of Ragnaros" in that? And I'm curious also, get any good equipment from that raid?

I think it's the objective of your past self to make you cringe.

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223

A guy in my realm, lightning's blade, has the hand of sulfurus and some other thing which you use to combine with it. It's a pretty sweet weapon. He's theo nly one who has it.

It's the ragnarus blade with some crafted item attached i think.

Cryomatrix (Horde side)

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • BeermeisterBeermeister Member Posts: 104

I forgot what the name is, but the tier 2 rogue / druid pants dropped perditions blade and the crown of destruction but no priest loot ::::21::

• ZprimeZprime Member Posts: 37
    2 people have it on Blackhand Server - Koff 60 Dwarf Paladin and I think a 60 tauren Warrior ( nit sure aobut horde class).  I have seen Koff use it in PvP, and he ownz as a paladin, who would have thought lol.

"A day without denial is a day you've got to face."