Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Ultimate Fighter 2 Season Finale

Hello to all. Who will watch the season finale of TUF2? You know the UFC reality show image The season finale will be on Nov.5. I dont know if the Sanchez - Diaz match will be worth watching.image But I always bet on Sanchez since Season 1, but im glad that it will be over. For me the first season is always the best. here are the schedules of the fight - www.theultimatefighter.tv

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

Comments

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

I'll be watching it for sure...

I just hope it won't be a huge flop like the second live UFC event.

• Wind_angelWind_angel Member Posts: 82
    I don't know much about Diaz, much like I didn't know about Rich Franklin on the finale for the 1st season. But, hopefully, Diaz/Sanchez will be a war (unlike Shamrock/Franklin where Franklin got the TKO because Shamrock slipped =).

I'm very happy to see Luke Cummo in the welterweight finals. After seeing the majority of the preliminary fights be so pitifully disappointing, the rest of the semi-finals better be just as good as Morgan/Cummo, if not better--that fight was awesome!

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

• tigertunestigertunes Member Posts: 39

Cant wait forthe finale here m. i am man avid fan of both series ...although i think the heavyweights have been a bunchm of wimps this season...

Cummo to win wealterweight division

Is it even worth showing the heavyweights fight lol

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164

Hey the fight will be Tonight 11PM I saw it on their site. And also Rashad advances to the finals for beating Keith. I saw that fight it was so cool. I wish to be home on time. so I can watch. imageimage damn meeting.imageimage

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

I love UFC, been following it since the Gragie/Shamrock days.... Unfortunately we arnt allowed to watch such things in Oz, it might turn us into drug crazed terrorists or something according to the cencorship board.

So Im reduced to buying the DVD's off Ebay. Everyone from my Kickboxing club used to come to BBQ's at my place when I got a new one lol...

It seems a little less scary now than it used to be, but still very entertaining. My favorite though is the K1 from Japan.

http://www.k1japan.com/

More Ozzies image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805

The Sanchez/Diaz fight is going to be a good fight but I'm willining to bet that Diaz is gonna take the win. He may not look like much but he's alot taller than Sanchez. Diaz is great at changing his fighting style according to the fighter. If he's fighting someone shorter than himself he keeps the fight off the ground and resorts to slugging it out. For a skinny guy he has a mean right hook that has taken fighters out with one hit. But if he has to he'll resort to his specialty which is Brazilian Ju Jitsu.

I'd rather see Sanchez win because I like his style but I'm seeing Diaz walk away with the win.

• Wind_angelWind_angel Member Posts: 82
    Damn!!! I saw the fight last night and it was one hell of a fight!!! Joe taking Jason down and put some elbows to Jasons face, plus a one solid punch in the face. Then in Heavyweight Brad beats the ear of Keth making it swollen 3x larger than its normal size. Damn! can't wait Joe to fight in the finals against cummo. Cummo is good but Joe is really scary. Can't wait hope its saturday already!!!

Hurry up.... Clock is ticking

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164

Joe is crazy. I still remember the reward challenge where Joe had to crawl around Mike...over 100 times. Then team Franklin just quit after that...

I like Luke but unfortunately I don't think that he will take Joe. Joe might or might not attempt to stand with him... but if it gets too heavy for him, he will take the fight to the ground... if and when he does that... I would bet that the fight would end quickly.

Who knows though.... I have seen some amazing and unexpected things during these fights.... so we will just have to wait and see.

The list of the match ups are already in TUF site http://www.theultimatefighter.tv

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

• Aqua_GirlAqua_Girl Member Posts: 51

Hey guess what I got the List of the fights in tomorrow TUF2 season finale. This will be a great night for the UFC fans in there...

Heavyweight:  Kerry Schall vs. Keith Jardine
    Welterweight:  Melvin Guillard vs. Marcus Davis
    Welterweight:  Sam Morgan vs. Josh Burkman
    Welterweight:  Kit Cope vs. Kenny Florian

TUF Finals
    TUF Welterweight final:  Luke Cummo vs. Joe Stevenson
    TUF Heavyweight final:  Brad Imes vs. Rashad Evans

Main Event Showdown
    Main Event - Nick Diaz vs. Diego Sanchez

Its too bad the first three fights are "dark" fights.  We'll probably have to wait until later episodes of Unleashed to see them.

Good Day...