Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone remember this game and what happened to it?

Hi all, I've just been wondering about this game that I used to follow, but then it fell off of my radar and now i cant seem to find it again. That and I've forgottent the name.

It was about a post-apoctoliptic world where aliens have invaded the planet and killed most of the people. The aleins are a hive mind, like the zerg, and use a creep sort of substance to take control parks of the planet. The races that survived the assualt, wood and high elves, dark faries, trolls, dwarves, humans(not called this though), giants and forsakens all collect together and fight back against them. You could choose to join a religion, either  good,choatic or somewhere in between. It was said to offer things like player run bases, player run economics, live damage to oppenents such as severed limbs and bullet holes, and that if the player choose to side with either the choatic or good church they could eventuall gain hero status and summon special units and items into battle.

Anyone know what im talking about? I think it was Red something......though I cant remember what.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• maimeekraimaimeekrai Member UncommonPosts: 256

DOH! You made me look!

Look in the game list....

------- END TRANSMISSION

• Cloud_YuiCloud_Yui Member Posts: 6

I dunno, but it sounds awsome!!!

If u find the name plz tell me!!

none

none

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Atriarch?

• RammurRammur Member Posts: 575
    havnt got a clue lol almost sounded like shadowrun there for a second but it cant be didnt have aliens lol.

• psibotpsibot Member Posts: 254

Do you mean RedMoon? http://www.redmoononline.com/ prolly not or maybe radar scan cycles are to low it was released 2001.

hoped that helped.

---
    Light laughter and sweet water to you fellow adventures.

• Hidden1234Hidden1234 Member Posts: 31

not even close. And its not in the game list either. Last time i checked(which was in 2001) it was experiencing trouble getting a publisher and funding, but i remember a news post saying that they were negotiating a contract right then. I guess it fell through.

and it wasnt redmoon, It was supposed to be completly in 3d and not use 2d sprites like redmoon does, plus i already played the game and am currently saving up to get the manga.

• AkunaiAkunai Member Posts: 138

Charr: The Grimm Fate