Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GUILD WARS HALLOWEEN UPDATE!

AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Heres a few pix iv taken:

Enjoy

Comments

• ZetNetZetNet Member Posts: 58
    Nice pic dude...  realy niceimage

Guild Wars:
    Member guild "The Royal Phoenix Gaurd [RPG]"
    Silke J| LvL 20| Necro/Ele
    Onkel Varg| LvL 19| Monk/Ranger
    Barak J| LvL 12| Warrior/Ele
    Ce Nedras| LvL 9| Ranger/Monk

/\
    (sry for the spelling)

ZN

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Nice pictures. This was a pretty cool surprise, or atleast a surprise to everyone I spoke with. Visiting the three locations (Droks, Lion's Arch, and Tomb's) was quite enjoyable. In Lion's Arch dist 1 there was a huge dance party / dance off between the classes which was comedy. For a while dist 1 was full and the /dance * emote was being heavily abused. Male rangers about 14 lined up vs 15 female necros (doing the thriller dance, which was funny) and all the other classes flanking us. It was a quite enjoyable complete waste of an hour of my life. If any of the readers here happened to have been there and took pictures put them up. Anet...nice job.::::18::

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Originally posted by 8hammer8
    Nice pictures. This was a pretty cool surprise, or atleast a surprise to everyone I spoke with. Visiting the three locations (Droks, Lion's Arch, and Tomb's) was quite enjoyable. In Lion's Arch dist 1 there was a huge dance party / dance off between the classes which was comedy. For a while dist 1 was full and the /dance * emote was being heavily abused. Male rangers about 14 lined up vs 15 female necros (doing the thriller dance, which was funny) and all the other classes flanking us. It was a quite enjoyable complete waste of an hour of my life. If any of the readers here happened to have been there and took pictures put them up. Anet...nice job.::::18::

I know lol, theres dancing going on everywhere! lol people striping nude and dancing haha