Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone interested in A3India?

Was looking around and figured there might be some of you interested. A3India has lauched the Open Beta stage. They are having some cool events ingame and there are many prizes to be won like a Nokia NGAGe, IPOD shuffle and many others.

Check out the link

http://www.a3india.com/new/events_20051021_1.php#Old

Comments

• RazephonRazephon Member UncommonPosts: 628

Hi, I had the client downloading...but I cant actually register! Everytime I click on the last step of the registration I get DB ERROR or something. So they must have something wrong on their website. Not the smartest thing to do if you ask me.image Also, my username that I've entered is now used. But I can't login either.

EDIT: Quite a few sections of the site are incomplete.

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • sin4nothingsin4nothing Member CommonPosts: 2

Umm this is not new, its been in open beta for almost a year now. Its STILL using the same version that it started with (even though the Official version is at 2.04 now) and they still use 1.06. And the events are jokes, no one wins anything, no one HAS won anything. Read the forums on the site. ITS DEAD!!! They dont support it and the site has been the same for a year. Game sux anyways, they could at least upgrade it.