Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a 2d or 3d rpg thats free

any good downloadable 2d/3d games?

Ive been playing runescape, but its kinda boring now, any game like runescape?

Or any other type of game that as 2d/3d graphics thats a rpg?

Thanks

Comments

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389
    look at the stickies... their is a bunch of free MMORPGs at the top

• WaithmireWaithmire Member Posts: 17
    none of those I really like, I tried another world online but its SO boring, your stuck in newbie area forever it seems like

• paradymeparadyme Member Posts: 238
    Free=Sucky and Boring what else did u expect for nothing

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Yeah...If your wanting to play an enjoyable or good game, your gonna need to pay something a month...image

• viper10000viper10000 Member Posts: 4

I see u r a fellow runescapian but u obviosly r not up to date.On December 1st the people at jagex will have made the new and improved rs2.Rs2 will allow u to have multiman combat 3d graphics possibly new skills and best of all they will finaly have sound amd for htose who dont like this they will still have 1 or 2 rs1 servers.so if u dump runescape now u will miss out on some sweet @#$%.and if u want to be a member u can have 5 on 1 batlles or even 5 on 5.So im begging u to stay with the people at jagex.

ps.if u tell me your user name i can tell u how to gain 65 lvls in a 1 week deadline.i will also allow u to be my noob wich meens lots of free stuff.

• ArkenArken Member Posts: 18

Originally posted by viper10000

I see u r a fellow runescapian but u obviosly r not up to date.On December 1st the people at jagex will have made the new and improved rs2.Rs2 will allow u to have multiman combat 3d graphics possibly new skills and best of all they will finaly have sound amd for htose who dont like this they will still have 1 or 2 rs1 servers.so if u dump runescape now u will miss out on some sweet @#$%.and if u want to be a member u can have 5 on 1 batlles or even 5 on 5.So im begging u to stay with the people at jagex.

ps.if u tell me your user name i can tell u how to gain 65 lvls in a 1 week deadline.i will also allow u to be my noob wich meens lots of free stuff.

Ah... type in English? Thats why I hated RuneScape, a bunch of little kids on it that don't know anything.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

You get what you pay for and since this is free you can expect very little.

• animdudeanimdude Member Posts: 3
    there are a few other free mmorpg's at scottgames.com, but they probably only support about 100 players at a time.
  • OmegaKhanOmegaKhan Member Posts: 21

Try Tibia. Its 2D, but the gameplay is good. You start on a newbie island, but when you get to lvl 8 or 9 you can move on to another land. On newbie island you can't kill other players, but on the other lands you can. I liked Tibia wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than runescape. It takes a little way to get into tibia though. Just stick to it. I haven't played in a while so I'm not to sure of the changes that have been made. If you like runescape you like Tibia better. RUNESCAPE SUCKS!!!image.................Tibia is listed on this site. Look it up so you can get to the game site.

P.S. Its free but you also have the option of being a premium player (where you get a lot more benfits). Tell me what you think of the game AFTER you play it.