Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how can I make a lot of money ?

kl2991kl2991 Member Posts: 3

I'm lvl 32 rogue and only have 700k image

how can I make money as much as good ?

this fucking rogue use bows but those fucking bows are too expensive !

Comments

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

www.ige.com

• Dont use IGE that what killing the game!

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

You can kill things a few levels lower than you. Youll generate adena faster without as much downtime as opposed to fighting same leveled MOBs

Sure, you wont level near as fast, but that's the fastest way to generate some income.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

If you use something like ige.com, you are just encouraging the bots and gold farmers. (almost EVERY MMORPG has them) and we all hate them!

If you need lots of cash you can use this technique in any MMORPG. Find a batch of mobs that are easy to kill with NO downtime. Generally a level or 2 lower then you. No towntime is the key. This will make it faster. Do not pick a mob you need to stop ever few kills and recover.  Also, if there is a mob type that has good drops (compared to others) try to farm them. You can sell it for more cash. Research the mobs of the game. Look for ones with a vulnerability to your primary attack. (expample - Blunt damage) Exploit that weakness.

Have at least 2 spots in mind when you do this. This way when you get tied of one spot, you can move onto another. One dungeon and one wilderness works best. It feels better when you change environments and breaks the tedium. If someone intrudes on your spot you have 3 options, move to your alternate location or try to out kill the mobs so he has nothing to kill. Never get into an argument over a spot! It waste TIME. Stay focused. If you out kill, hog the mobs on the intruder he will move on.  Third and least desirable when farming cash is you could group with the other party. The major drawback to this is --- you gotta share your loot now. Sure, you can kill twice as fast BUT you are getting the loot split 2 ways. So you are making as much cash as when solo. (This thinking only applies when doing the cash farming, or varies with the mechanic of the game. groups are generally a good thing to get into) SWG, for example, grouping is really the only way to go for fast cash. WoW on the other hand, you will go broke grouping all the time. Again, this think only applies when you are farming for cash. Remember you are not interest in XP at this time.

Try not to use things that cause expense. Healing potions. Everytime you use one it cost you money. Ammo, use as little a possible. If you need to pull with a bow, for example, use one shot then switch to your melee weapon. (in lineage2, arrows are not very expensive but they do have weight)

When you sell your drops, try to sell it in the economy before you sell it off to a vendor. Usually you will make a bit more cash however it may take a little longer to do. One tip on that...try not to sell your stuff more then 10% lower then everyone else. You damage the economy and rip yourself off when you drasticly undercut everyone.

With your first round of profits upgrade as much gear as possible and continue until you think you are in good shape. 

Forget about leveling. Develope a seperate mindset when you need to farm. Think of the cash as your level. Level is NOT important if you have no money. Money in MMORPG = indirect power. If you are poor, you will not be able to compete with your peers. This is critical in a PvP game like L2.

Hope that helps. You can do this in any game.

• EsorllehEsorlleh Member Posts: 129

Few things you can do.

1. Don't use bows. Use dagger.

2. Make a Dwarf alt.

3. Always kill greens, never whites or higher. Make sure you do all your repeatable quests.

MMO Fav List:
    Lineage 2 | 5x Silver Ranger, 7x Shillien Elder <- Active
    WoW | 6x Rogue, 1x Priest
    Anarchy Online | 8x MetaPhysicist
    Saga of Ryzom | Matis Light Armourer

Waiting for: Age of Conan, Lineage 3

• DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Originally posted by Esorlleh
    Few things you can do.
    1. Don't use bows. Use dagger.
    2. Make a Dwarf alt.
    3. Always kill greens, never whites or higher. Make sure you do all your repeatable quests.

Aye, make a drawf. The demand for DSS will always be strong. So go ahead and make him into arty.

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
    Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

• kl2991kl2991 Member Posts: 3

thx a lot

maybe i could use dwaft for making money

• BlendNo27BlendNo27 Member Posts: 1

Hunting green mobs are ok for lvling n money but it wont get u anywhere near for ur c  grade items at lvl 40. You will be needing around 15 mil to equip ur character at lvl 40. (emi or cd 10~12 mil, armor, jewely n some ss n to get u started)

Best way to get money at ur lvl is to do manor. I really sugesst u do manor n get money to buy top c grade wpn n armor before u hit 40.

• DarkHeart2DarkHeart2 Member Posts: 493

Originally posted by BlendNo27
    Hunting green mobs are ok for lvling n money but it wont get u anywhere near for ur c grade items at lvl 40. You will be needing around 15 mil to equip ur character at lvl 40. (emi or cd 10~12 mil, armor, jewely n some ss n to get u started)
    Best way to get money at ur lvl is to do manor. I really sugesst u do manor n get money to buy top c grade wpn n armor before u hit 40.

You dont NEED sps/ss. They where meant for emergencys. Yall know that right?

RF Online|LostGrace-3x Cora Caster-Spirit Server-Active
    Lineage 2|LostGrace-4x Elemental Summoner-Gustin Server-Deactivated, Kiltor-3x Elven Oracle-Gustin Server-Baned T_T

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

Originally posted by kl2991

I'm lvl 32 rogue and only have 700k image
    how can I make money as much as good ?
    this fucking rogue use bows but those fucking bows are too expensive !

You can learn to use the manor system... learn the economy... if you see something selling for a bit lower than the usual price, buy it and sell it for the usual price, make a scavenger. I have an Artisan  but I can tell you that they don't really make real money until they are much higher. Scavenger, yoiu can grind for mats and sell them no matter what.

Use less shots.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • Bod-aceBod-ace Member Posts: 8
    I find that if you get a groop together and go hunt a well populated area without too much agro mobs you can lvl fast and collect a fair amount of cash however if you must hunt alone SS SPS BSPS are a must though expensive.
  • Frosting_53Frosting_53 Member Posts: 22
    Just play the market, although this really does depend on your server. I play on kain and i just figure out hypothetically a very good way to make some cash. In Giran the tax rate is lower then dion/gludio so i go there and buy brigadine bp's and gaiters for 358,000 and 224,000 then go to dion where they sell for 540,000 and 450,000 and voila i just made a nifty little profit. Also i could go buy a winged spear  for 1,680,000 in giran buy 450k(2 for 1 on my server) aa for 900,000 upgrade it to glaive sell it for 3,200,000 and voila 700k profit not bad. Im sure theres plenty of more ways you just need to keep an eye out.
  • EsorllehEsorlleh Member Posts: 129

Going along with Frosting's suggestion of playing the market..

A good way is to stock up on enchant scrolls during Seven Signs reward period, and then during competition period sell them for more than its worth in adena.
    People with the enchanting addiction will pay that extra to get their fix :)

MMO Fav List:
    Lineage 2 | 5x Silver Ranger, 7x Shillien Elder <- Active
    WoW | 6x Rogue, 1x Priest
    Anarchy Online | 8x MetaPhysicist
    Saga of Ryzom | Matis Light Armourer

Waiting for: Age of Conan, Lineage 3

• SelbyggenSelbyggen Member Posts: 2

Do as said, using Manor is the best way to earn money :)

I did it on my lvl 27-30 scout. on those lvls I traded the seeds I got into like 200 Crafted Leathers. (those u can sell for 10k each on server I'm playing, Lionna, so total of 2m adena on 3 lvls)

and when it comes to the SS / BSPS thingie, it's a MUST.

I hate ppl grouping and not using it :P

I'm lvl 61+ myself, and use A-grade SS and BSPS. It costs my OL 80adena each time I hit something, and like 350 adena each time I use a spell. Yes, it's expensive, but still, use it at all time. Else u will never get to higher lvls ::::39:: And ppl u group will get enoyed at u not using it, and won't group u again. Only thing u can do is to ask in the beginning if it's a SS-using group or not, but usualy all groups are ;)

tbfh... SS/BSPS is only for emergency? BULLSHIT

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Yeah, you need to be a darn accountant to keep up on the profit / loss ratio

I think it runs me about 80% of my loot haul just to re-arm SS, arrows, healing potions and maybe an escape scroll. (Im to lazy to run back lol)

I hate the idea it cost so much money but I could not use it and just dump all the money into healing potions lol.

The manor system or the Dwarf spoil seam to work out best. What I don't like about spoil is you get it pretty infrequently. I gotta research the odds of that somewhere.

Question for you Selbyggen...what seeds get you the leather from?

• SelbyggenSelbyggen Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Torak
    Yeah, you need to be a darn accountant to keep up on the profit / loss ratio
    I think it runs me about 80% of my loot haul just to re-arm SS, arrows, healing potions and maybe an escape scroll. (Im to lazy to run back lol)
    I hate the idea it cost so much money but I could not use it and just dump all the money into healing potions lol.
    The manor system or the Dwarf spoil seam to work out best. What I don't like about spoil is you get it pretty infrequently. I gotta research the odds of that somewhere.
    Question for you Selbyggen...what seeds get you the leather from?

Imma just do it simple and link u to this page:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Lineage_2/Manor_System ::::08::

rocks :)

u can check what type of Reward Type the diffrent manors gives u when u click on "check current seed status" etc at the manor ppl around in the cities :)

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

Originally posted by DarkHeart2

Originally posted by BlendNo27
    Hunting green mobs are ok for lvling n money but it wont get u anywhere near for ur c grade items at lvl 40. You will be needing around 15 mil to equip ur character at lvl 40. (emi or cd 10~12 mil, armor, jewely n some ss n to get u started)

You dont NEED sps/ss. They where meant for emergencys. Yall know that right?

I'm not quite sure that is true.. if if it is then I've never seen anything written on that. It seems to be a great way to integrate player made items into the economy though.

And in the higher lvls I just don't see how one can effectively hunt without them as the mobs just get harder and harder.

I do have to say that I never kill mobs that won't yield a profit after the shot usage is factored in. As a mage it is easier to control this it seems.

B shots cost around 340-350 or so. I use 2 of them per mob. I get anywhere from 1000-2000 adena per kill.

There is my profit right there. That is not inlcuding mat drops or if I get infernium ore which I can sell anywhere from 12,000 to 13,000 each. (but that is a higher lvl quest ... just posted it as an example.)

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo