Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Profiles

FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Thought i would put a link to my main character and hope others follow suit, u never know some of us may have bumped into each other in game and not even realised.

So come on lets show off our mains image

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer.vm?characterId=242088202

Comments

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    Do you guys have to pay the extra bucks to show those pages? Very kewl btw image

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

Originally posted by anarchyart
    Do you guys have to pay the extra bucks to show those pages? Very kewl btw image

yes sadly, but its only 3 bucks for all of the EQ2Players features so its not that bad.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• JodokaiJodokai Member Posts: 1,621

Hey Pirrg why don't you show everyone your WoW profile...oh wait that feature isn't available is it? I don't mind paying an extra $.99* for a feature not available in ANY MMO ON THE MARKET.

*For advanced profiles it's only $.99. If you want to be able to chat with your guild while you ARE NOT in game, have advanced guild pages and a few other features it's $3.

• IcoGamesIcoGames Member Posts: 2,360

Why pay when sites like Allakhazam does it for free. ^_^

Ico
    Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee.

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378
    1 dollar sounds like a lot to some, but not to me lol I might just get that service. Def looks kewl.image

• pirrgpirrg Member Posts: 1,443

Originally posted by Jodokai
    Hey Pirrg why don't you show everyone your WoW profile...oh wait that feature isn't available is it? I don't mind paying an extra $.99* for a feature not available in ANY MMO ON THE MARKET.

*For advanced profiles it's only $.99. If you want to be able to chat with your guild while you ARE NOT in game, have advanced guild pages and a few other features it's $3.

You mean every mmo on the market right? Through sites like Allakhazam as previously mentioned and a host of other sites you can do for free what SOE is charging money for.

Really Allakazam taps into EQ2's database and dynamically updates your inventory and level as well as pictures of the inventory. Then it lets you click on that picture and take you to another database where it gives the stats of that item? Jeez I have to take another look at Allakazam, I had no idea you could do all that.

Fact is SOE is the only MMO company that offers this service. IF someone else were offering this service for free, I could see complaining aobut it, but they don't.

It really makes me giggle when a company tires to provide something above and beyond what others have done and get slammed for it. I mean do you slam the cable company for charging extra money for HBO and other priemum channels? Do you slam a wireless company for charging $50 dollars for 500 minutes when they only charge $40 for 400 minutes? This is the same thing. SOE is offering you a premium service, if you want to take advantage of that service it costs a little extra. If you want to update everything manually go to Allakazam and do it for free. If you want your inventory dynamically updated you have that option an option NO OTHER GAME OFFERS.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Originally posted by pirrg

It makes ME giggle that youre trying to justify them charging for a service like this when anyone with a brain would see that it should be inculded in the monthly fee.

Stop trying to hijack this thread and trying to instigate a flame war as u usually do.

Back on topic, c'mon fellow EQ2'ers keep them profiles coming.

• quaikyquaiky Member Posts: 566

my Paladin

my Warlock

my other alts are accessible from the alts tab of my paladin (should be allowed to click it).

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Pirrg... do you happen to know WHy alakazam is free?

If you actually went to that website would would see that there are advertisements all over the place. Do you actually think that if they didnt have advertisements that it would still be free? They made it free so that they can get more people to view their site so that the advertisers would pay them more...

P.S:

shaidd, My Assassin

Shaid, My Ranger

Originally posted by pirrg
    It makes ME giggle that youre trying to justify them charging for a service like this when anyone with a brain would see that it should be inculded in the monthly fee.

That's right, ignore all the facts and go with the "I'm right you're a poopy head" argument, that'll win them over everytime.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Keep on topic

Im getting to the point to lock every single thread because by the 2nd page its become like every EQ2 thread here.

The next person I see who trys to swerve a thread off topic will get their post deleted. Im tired of coming into the EQ2 section and seeing it dominated by the same topic 20 pages long with nothing but arguments, flames, and "my daddy can beat up your daddy"

It's the only forum in this whole website that is like that. Someone trolls? Easy. Dont respond to him. Someone unjustifiably glorifies the game and you think he is trying to do it to get you mad? Easy. Dont respond to him.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.