Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3RD Person Issues

MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

From the little time I have played FFO it is looking very promising but I always play mmorpgs in 3RD person as thats the only camera angle I really enjoy.  FFO has a 3RD person view but it doesnt seem to lock behind my character so when I turn I cant see where I am going and it seems to zoom out or angle up and down at random times.

Does anyone know a way to lock the camera behind your character?  This would vastly improve my enjoyment if there is a way.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Comments

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466
    It's a floating camera. I'm not sure if you can lock it, but you can control the camera. I found the arrow keys to be easiest. If you're using a controller, which I found much easier than using the keyboard, you can assign a button for the camera. When you hold down that button and move the directional pad it will move the camera instead of the character. That's how I worked the menu.

• RykerRyker Member UncommonPosts: 207
    I was having problems trying to keep the camera in the right position with the mouse. Someone told me to select compact keyboard. I can now move like in other games with the asdw and the camera follows pretty good. Hope this helps.