Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do not click here!!!!

lostnbrokenlostnbroken Member Posts: 88

I told u not to ****ing click here. so y did u?

'Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train'

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

easy joke to get,

don't get it? stop thinking so hard...

• tony_14_m_wytony_14_m_wy Member Posts: 20
        I AM A REBAL I CLICKED WHEN I WAS TOLD NOT TO SO GO SCREW YOUR SELF I LOVE THIS TOPIC AND DONT EVEN DARE RESPOND
  • tony_14_m_wytony_14_m_wy Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by tony_14_m_wy
        I AM A REBAL I CLICKED WHEN I WAS TOLD NOT TO SO GO SCREW YOUR SELF I LOVE THIS TOPIC AND DONT EVEN DARE RESPOND

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GO TO HELL ILL CATCH UP

• 4d3p74d3p7 Member Posts: 189
    is this how people get so many posts?

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

SPAM forums messages don't count.

Serien is registered since 2002 as you see...and 2003 for me.  We honestly chat all this much until we find the holy grail of a MMO.  Our quest is hardeous and most devs are not cooperative in developping what we want.  So here we are, the happy knights of the round MMORPG.com forums!

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Anofalye

Serien is registered since 2002 as you see...and 2003 for me.  We honestly chat all this much until we find the holy grail of a MMO.  Our quest is hardeous and most devs are not cooperative in developping what we want.  So here we are, the happy knights of the round MMORPG.com forums!

Couldn't have said it better myselfimage
  • KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Originally posted by Serien
    Originally posted by Anofalye

Serien is registered since 2002 as you see...and 2003 for me. We honestly chat all this much until we find the holy grail of a MMO. Our quest is hardeous and most devs are not cooperative in developping what we want. So here we are, the happy knights of the round MMORPG.com forums!Couldn't have said it better myselfimage

Tehehe

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman