Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which game should i play???

once i start play.. i wanna play for a while.. unlike shadowbane i played for 3 months and got sick of it.. after owning all other ppl as level 61 mage/assassin..

i'm deciding from Final Fantasay XI, Ever Quest 2, World of Warcraft, or Lineage2.. which will be the best games of year 2004.. i already have tried lineage2 open beta on korean server.. the graphics and controls for lineage2 were awesome.. i am still waiting for Lineage2 to come out in us.. but by seeing other screenshots and play movie of FF XI, EQ2, WoW.. those 3 games seem also fun with amazing graphics :/.. but i don't want to waste my money on a game that i wouldn't play for a while..

wish they had trial time or something.. too bad u have to buy the game from retail store.. even if u want to try em..

which game would you play? .. plz leave me some good responds..

Comments

• Sensei_KaelsSensei_Kaels Member Posts: 277
    I just got FFXI yesterday havent been able to play, but this early its your best bet, as it is out earlier and my computer cant handle lineage 2 graphics. Plus its a good enviroment since we allrdy have aguild set up.

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254
    I think you're best off waiting until they're released.  No one really knows how great a game is before they actually play it.  But after reading about each game, my vote goes to Lineage II.

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

I have to agree with Square as well, most of these nobody really knows how they are going to turn out other then screenshots and blurbs about what features are going to be included on the web.

This far from release for most of them I voted for Lineage 2 because it has released already in Korea and is doing phenomenally and has the best graphics of those listed imo.