Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any fun Korean/'kiddie' game?

Most of you who read this will probably be like "Omgwtf?! Korean games are lame!" but frankly, I don't give an orc's ass right now.

You see, I've been looking all over for a decent mmorpg right now. And things like WoW or Guild Wars just don't appeal to me. It sounds awkward for most, but I actually want to find a game that HAS stuff like anime and colorful splashy attacks. (Stuff like Ragnarok and MapleStory excluded, s'il vous plait. Especially get MapleStory out of my face) It's hard to find anything on Google, because most I find are journals of people whining about it.

So, this being the site for mmo's, I hope someone can help me find a game like this that.

Comments

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/gameId/0

Thats all the help you need. image

• RonaruudoRonaruudo Member Posts: 102

Thanks for the help, but I've checked it...And the only reasonable thing I've seen on it is Flyff. And that gets so cracked down, I wonder if it's actually reasonable at all.

I'd say to myself to try Parfait Station, but there's practically nothing known about it yet.