Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's not a mmorpg

WeppsWepps Member Posts: 1,322

It's mmorpg-esque.

Thank you The Guild Wars Marketing Division for pointing that out ::::01::

"For one who seeks what he cannot obtain suffers torture; one who has what is not desirable is cheated; and one who does not seek what is worth seeking is diseased." - Augustine of Hippo

Comments

• zonzaizonzai Member Posts: 358

Thank you, Sherlock Holmes. ::::08::

• GrimSkunk2GrimSkunk2 Member Posts: 451

You are right. It is a 1-6 player game with a 3D chat room. Has as much right as Diablo in being posted on this site- I'm not sure why it is...

-W.

• zonzaizonzai Member Posts: 358

Originally posted by GrimSkunk2
    You are right. It is a 1-6 player game with a 3D chat room. Has as much right as Diablo in being posted on this site- I'm not sure why it is...

1-8 skunk... or 4 vs. 4... or 8 on 8... or 8 on 8 on 8 on 8... but you'd have to actually play the game to know that.

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Originally posted by Wepps
    It's mmorpg-esque.Thank you The Guild Wars Marketing Division for pointing that out ::::01::

Point?

• AwareAware Member Posts: 60

Originally posted by zonzai

1-8 skunk... or 4 vs. 4... or 8 on 8... or 8 on 8 on 8 on 8... but you'd have to actually play the game to know that.

yep yep
  • AydrianAydrian Member Posts: 52

It's taking all of my willpower not to flame you right now. WE ALL KNOW IT'S NOT AN MMORPG!!!

If you guys keep mentioning that then you're just being a bunch of repetitive assholes!

CHECK ON THE GODDAMN BOX YOU STUPID RETARDS!!! It says it is not an MMORPG, it's a CORPG. And if you had enough intelligence you could have found out what it is long before it was released. So god just shut your damn mouths.

This game is not an MMORPG. Big f'ing deal! This site is called MMORPG.com because that is the hole majority of the games right now. D&D Online is technically not an MMORPG but it's still here too. This game is still, whether you whiny little crybabies like it or on, an ORP, which MMORPG.com DOES support. Why? Because GW is pretty much the first of it's kind. IT'S NOT GOING TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!

God, if I have to keep hearing you 12 year old whiny babies repeating the same thing over again then I'm going to ask a GM to try and make a Holiday in GW that celebrates babies like you leaving the game. Because obviously, you're more suited for games like WoW, where being a 12 year old prick is commonplace.

Originally posted by Aydrian

It's taking all of my willpower not to flame you right now. WE ALL KNOW IT'S NOT AN MMORPG!!!

If you guys keep mentioning that then you're just being a bunch of repetitive assholes!

CHECK ON THE GODDAMN BOX YOU STUPID RETARDS!!! It says it is not an MMORPG, it's a CORPG. And if you had enough intelligence you could have found out what it is long before it was released. So god just shut your damn mouths.

This game is not an MMORPG. Big f'ing deal! This site is called MMORPG.com because that is the hole majority of the games right now. D&D Online is technically not an MMORPG but it's still here too. This game is still, whether you whiny little crybabies like it or on, an ORP, which MMORPG.com DOES support. Why? Because GW is pretty much the first of it's kind. IT'S NOT GOING TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!

God, if I have to keep hearing you 12 year old whiny babies repeating the same thing over again then I'm going to ask a GM to try and make a Holiday in GW that celebrates babies like you leaving the game. Because obviously, you're more suited for games like WoW, where being a 12 year old prick is commonplace.

That didn't make any sence from what he said..

• AydrianAydrian Member Posts: 52

I'm aware of that. I quoted the person who sounded like the bigger idiot, but really meant all people who are being crybabies about Guild Wars.

O ok..

• GrimSkunk2GrimSkunk2 Member Posts: 451

Originally posted by zonzai

I own the game and played it in a guild for a month or so. I did not like it. But thanks for pointing that out- the extra 2 people I did not include make a world of difference and make it MUCH better than a regular network game (which usually go up to 64 or so). Cuddos! ::::12::

-W.

• zeboathzeboath Member Posts: 396

You played it for a "month or so" but you thought you could only play as a 6-player party in PvE? ::::12::

--------------------------------------------