Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The release date???

Whats is the release date on this game?? can som1 tell me the release date.. ty

Comments

• WeppsWepps Member Posts: 1,322

It's in Alpha nobody knows.

Plus, given the disaster that was Anarchy Online Release, I suspect Funcom is going to be a lot more careful this time, so release dates will not be forthcoming (if they are smart).

Nothing destroys a game easier than a marketing time-table.

"For one who seeks what he cannot obtain suffers torture; one who has what is not desirable is cheated; and one who does not seek what is worth seeking is diseased." - Augustine of Hippo

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

i say VERY LATE 2006 or sometime in 2007

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368

Probably holiday season '06. The game seems to be in pretty good shape for an alpha - the beta will probably start January-Febuary time. Closed beta, that is.

Just my guesses.

-----------------------------
    Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby

• SevensoddSevensodd Member Posts: 322

BUMP FROM THE PAST!!!  And i gotta say, both of your predictions are WRONG.